Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Report: Apple Ramping Up Support for Same-Sex Marriage

Quote Originally Posted by exNavy View Post
    I don't agree with Apple and I hope the fail in all their efforts. Call it what you want but it isn't a marriage. Call it a domestic partnership. Marriage produces offspring which is a building block of a society.
    My wife and I can not have kids because of cancer. So we should not be allow to stay married?
    Last edited by Perceptum; 02-26-2013 at 10:00 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    Me and my wife normally have same sex...although sometimes I do go solo in the shower.
    Hahah!!!!!!

I guess no more apple for my home, to sad tho, i own everything at home apple from iPhone to pc, i guess windows will be taking my second choice,

My iPhone is a Part of Me iRevival's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Villebilly View Post
    Can anyone name a civilization that has flourished while condoning supporting homosexuality? Family is the most important building block in society.
    Rome?
    Twitter: @irevivalrepairs | Instagram: @irevivalrepairs

iPhone 4/4S Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about that sim tray lever!
    iPhone 5 Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about those screen clips!

Most people are against *** marriage including me, so I don't know what apple is thinking. Government takes away our guns now this? this country is a joke. Obama needs to go ASAP.

Note: and what does it tell you when this website has to block the word g.a.y.?
    Last edited by hogcia; 02-26-2013 at 11:46 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hogcia For This Useful Post:

Airwaves182 (02-27-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by hogcia View Post
    most people are against *** marriage including me, so i don't know what apple is thinking. Government takes away our guns now this? This country is a joke. Obama needs to go asap.

Note: And what does it tell you when this website has to block the word g.a.y.?
    agree bro!!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone LtNachos's Avatar
    Thanks

first they let women vote now they want let same sex marriage and don't even get me started about how they freed our slaves dammit what's wrong with this country"

- Half the people who have replied to this topic
    Last edited by 2k1; 02-27-2013 at 05:17 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me JazJon's Avatar
    Thanks

Originally Posted by exNavy (deleted post?)
    "I don't agree with Apple and I hope the fail in all their efforts. Call it what you want but it isn't a marriage. Call it a domestic partnership. Marriage produces offspring which is a building block of a society."

Top ten reasons why *** marriage should be illegal /s

Against *** Marriage? Maybe This Will Change Your Mind

If you don't want to hear about *** marriage in the news year after year, let's pass it already. It's going to happen, no stopping it. I can't wait until this is finally added to history's dustbin of ridiculousness. Your religious believes have no place dictating who someone is allowed to love as their life partner. If you're with a life partner you are married. (sorry about it, is what it is) Some guys like guys get over it.

This almost made me want to throw my iphone against the wall.
    Can they not just leave stuff like this out of their worries??

It's a physiological sickness.

If we are changing the definition of marriage then why limit to just one spouse? Isn't that oppressive to folks (like Charlie Sheen and John Smith) who want more than one spouse?

Most people are against *** marriage including me, so I don't know what apple is thinking. Government takes away our guns now this? this country is a joke. Obama needs to go ASAP.

I agree with your post 100% and just like to add my 2cents my wife and i also have same sex her face down and AZZ up every time.

Was maybe the great Steve Jobs a PEE PEE puffer !

Thanks
    Thanked 3,205 Times in 1,371 Posts

MMI should prolly delete this thread completely...

No good can come from this topic

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

My personal opinion on the matter is to let g@y people have their rights. It's not hurting anyone by letting them have benefits or declared legally married. We have enough judging in this world already, this shouldn't be a part of that. With the divorce rate being as high as it is, people should have the right to marry whoever they want if that's what makes them happy. But I also think that MMi should not have put this article up, it has nothing to do with technology or modding. I basically see it as an excuse for people to hate on each other which is stupid!

Please tell me how it affects your life? You're beyond ignorant.

Thanks

Can anyone name a civilization that has flourished while condoning supporting homosexuality? Family is the most important building block in society.
    Greeks famously had no issue with male/male sex (though they did not call it 'homosexuality', which is a very modern term) and neither did the Romans. I don't think I need to list all the things that they have contributed to our modern society (hint: pretty much all of the good stuff... the rest we got from Christianity :P).

Actually a free Roman would not have sex with another free man. Some Roman men did have sex with their slave boys (and by boys I mean usually they were of youth age). And even then the free Roman man would never be the "receiving end" because that was not considered masculine.
    Basically if you were free you could do have your way with any slave. Seems messed up to me.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

A comment re: censoring out "gay" - we'd done that years ago when a couple members had been using it negatively. Had completely forgotten! A better solution would have been to have simply banned said members (I think that happened later anyway).

I removed the censor option for the word gay, as we have no issue at all with gays!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyle Matthews For This Useful Post:

Zokunei (02-27-2013)

Thanks

Actually a free Roman would not have sex with another free man. Some Roman men did have sex with their slave boys (and by boys I mean usually they were of youth age). And even then the free Roman man would never be the "receiving end" because that was not considered masculine.
    Basically if you were free you could do have your way with any slave. Seems messed up to me.
    Yeah, there were definitely issues of agency and integrity of the body as far as penetration was concerned. However, male/male sex in itself was not frowned upon just because it was male/male instead of male/female. The aspect that was frowned upon (i.e. being on the receiving end) was frowned upon due to status issues. So I'd still say that they did not have issues with what we consider to be 'homosexuality' (especially since anal sex isn't at all the norm, contrary to what 'popular wisdom' would have you believe). Or at the very least, they did not have the same issues with homosexuality that Christianity has with it.

Though I fail to see, in general, why it should really matter what other people do. So what if there are gay people getting married. It doesn't change how good or bad your own marriage is. Live and let live

Thanks
    Thanked 3,205 Times in 1,371 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post
    Greeks famously had no issue with male/male sex (though they did not call it 'homosexuality', which is a very modern term) and neither did the Romans. I don't think I need to list all the things that they have contributed to our modern society (hint: pretty much all of the good stuff... the rest we got from Christianity :P).
    Now, hold up! Why are you bringing Christianity into this?!?!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast