+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Newest Apple TV Launches in India

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
So far, 2013 has been very good to Apple inside of India's burgeoning mobile market. In addition to enjoying a massive sales spike in response to freshly-unveiled iPhone payment plans
    MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 Times in 561 Posts

Default Newest Apple TV Launches in India

So far, 2013 has been very good to Apple inside of India's burgeoning mobile market. In addition to enjoying a massive sales spike in response to freshly-unveiled iPhone payment plans in the region, Apple is stepping up efforts to ensure that as many products as possible are available to Indian consumers.

As of Tuesday, Apple has launched its newest Apple TV in India. The release comes approximately twelve months after the latest Apple TV refresh was unveiled in the U.S. Similar to the user experience domestically, Indian Apple TV owners can use the device to purchase content from the Indian iTunes store and view it on their televisions.

A representative for Apple tells Nikhil Pradhan of ThinkDigit that the company is "looking at partnering with Indian content providers to stream content using Apple TV, similar to the way American users can access video streaming services like Netflix and Hulu Plus on their TVs through the device."

The Apple TV is available for purchase now through Apple's Indian online store.

Source: ThinkDigit

Thanks

I wonder if they changed enough of the ATV to make the 4th gen jailbreakable.

I feel sorry for all the people who bought the ATV3 and can't jailbreak it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AUZambo View Post
    I wonder if they changed enough of the ATV to make the 4th gen jailbreakable.

I feel sorry for all the people who bought the ATV3 and can't jailbreak it.
    i'm new to ATV.. I am very familiar with iPhone & iPad jailbreaking and using cydia to install tweaks and jailbroken apps...
    but what can you do with a jailbroken ATV?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Watch an infinity of shows and movies and everything possibly for FREE