+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Samsung Subtly Jabs at Apple Lawsuits in Super Bowl Ad

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Originally Posted by BenderRodriguez Apple is like a 4 year old that constantly says MINE Apple is holding other companies and themselves back from learning from each other and making
    iPhone? More like MyPhone bigbaba's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BenderRodriguez View Post
    Apple is like a 4 year old that constantly says MINE

Apple is holding other companies and themselves back from learning from each other and making the best product that they can for the customer

Apple patents everything they own because they are scared it will get copied, is Samsung doing this?
    Apple is constantly suing a company instead of trying to work with a company

What if Apple actually teamed up with Samsung and made an Amazing phone?

actually apple did try to work with Samsung before they went to court. Samsung told Apple to go fly a kite.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BenderRodriguez View Post
    Apple is like a 4 year old that constantly says MINE

Apple is holding other companies and themselves back from learning from each other and making the best product that they can for the customer

Apple patents everything they own because they are scared it will get copied, is Samsung doing this?
    Apple is constantly suing a company instead of trying to work with a company

What if Apple actually teamed up with Samsung and made an Amazing phone?
    Apple have more money than sense. They have so much money and arn't smart enough to put that money into a better phone that everyone would want. Instead they sue everyone for the smallest things.
    If they did what Samsung do and listen to its customers then everyone would have an iPhone but no, everyone is getting Samsung Galaxy S3s and why? because Samsung listen to what the people want and they deliver. Apple sue, Samsung listen.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by b1997469 View Post
    Apple have more money than sense. They have so much money and arn't smart enough to put that money into a better phone that everyone would want. Instead they sue everyone for the smallest things.
    If they did what Samsung do and listen to its customers then everyone would have an iPhone but no, everyone is getting Samsung Galaxy S3s and why? because Samsung listen to what the people want and they deliver. Apple sue, Samsung listen.
    Lol at the fact that Apple "have so much money and arn't smart enough to put that money into a better phone that everyone would want" and are not like Samsung "because Samsung listen to what the people want and they deliver. Apple sue, Samsung listen." Yet some how Apple remains one of the highest if not the highest company in terms of customer loyalty. To dumb it down to words you might actually be able to understand if what you are saying is correct then iPhone users hate the fact that "Apple sue" and the fact that they "do [not] listen to [their] customers" yet some how despite all of this supposed hatred boiling up in side they keep coming back for more. Why is that then? I rest my case.

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Seth and Paul are usually pretty funny....it's too bad, this wasn't their best. Definitely could have been better. I bet both really use iPhone's in real life....Samsung just paid them a butt-load of money to promote their product.

iPhone? More like MyPhone TechnoUniversity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cgfusion View Post
    Shamsung is so lame, they poke fun at potential customers of other items they produce. I've banned all Shamsung units of any appliance in my house.
    I guess they can't just show their product as they know it doesn't compare well. They have to stoop and make fun of CONSUMERS. dumb @$/'s.
    I'll make fun of people like you too

Quote Originally Posted by aidanharris View Post
    Lol at the fact that Apple "have so much money and arn't smart enough to put that money into a better phone that everyone would want" and are not like Samsung "because Samsung listen to what the people want and they deliver. Apple sue, Samsung listen." Yet some how Apple remains one of the highest if not the highest company in terms of customer loyalty. To dumb it down to words you might actually be able to understand if what you are saying is correct then iPhone users hate the fact that "Apple sue" and the fact that they "do [not] listen to [their] customers" yet some how despite all of this supposed hatred boiling up in side they keep coming back for more. Why is that then? I rest my case.
    It's a social thing not their phone. Kinda like Jordan's in the hip hop culture. Everyone wants Jordan's because of the brand and nothing else. Just wait a few more years and Apple will die unless they change their strategy. Hopefully they will make some changes to IOS
    Last edited by TechnoUniversity; 02-02-2013 at 04:44 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoUniversity View Post
    It's a social thing not their phone. Kinda like Jordan's in the hip hop culture. Everyone wants Jordan's because of the brand and nothing else. Just wait a few more years and Apple will die unless they change their strategy. Hopefully they will make some changes to IOS
    As an Apple fan I do actually agree with you there. I choose to use an iPhone as that is the phone I prefer and enjoy using the most but for many people your right it is just a "social thing" and nothing more. It's somewhat bragging rights if you like for some people sort of "I've got an iPhone and you don't" to dumb it down to its simplest terms. In regards to iOS itself It is pretty simple compared to other (I say other but I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about) operating systems and would welcome changes. The controlling thing that others mention isn't that much of a problem for me though.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12