Results 1 to 9 of 9

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: New iMacs Still in Critical Short Supply

  1. #1
    MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Valparaiso, Indiana
    Posts
    3,852
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 1,482 Times in 568 Posts

    Default New iMacs Still in Critical Short Supply


    With Apple products likely selling in record numbers over the holidays, it shouldn't come as a surprise that a number of hugely popular new Apple creations are going fast.

    According to published reports Monday, Apple's new iMacs remain embroiled in a supply crunch that has worsened with each passing day through growing demand for the revamped super-slim Apple machine.

    Apple indirectly admitted to the supply inadequacies by revising its shipping times Monday to reflect the enormous demand that is putting so much pressure on the still-limited inventories. Despite having been released well over a month ago, shipping times for new iMac orders have ballooned to as much as four weeks.

    Although we won't get any concrete sales data before Apple's January 23rd earnings call, some are naturally seeing these supply issues as a tell-tale sign of strong sales for Apple's increasingly popular iMac line.

    Source: Apple Store

  2. #2
    Mr. Essany you make me horny baby yeah!

  3. #3
    I need help. I'm on iPhone 5 6.0 and I'm trying to update to 6.0.2 but I keep getting iTunes error 3194 and it won't update?? OTA won't work either. please help!!

  4. #4
    My iPhone is a Part of Me luvmytj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    707
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 75 Times in 61 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mlevine54 View Post
    I need help. I'm on iPhone 5 6.0 and I'm trying to update to 6.0.2 but I keep getting iTunes error 3194 and it won't update?? OTA won't work either. please help!!
    Restore it and then try this on a help forum instead of here.

    I am waiting for a new custom built iMac 27" since my new one was broken out of the box. I waited over a year to order it, I waited for 2 weeks for them to OK a replacement, and now I have to wait a month for the new one to arrive. You make me sad Apple. What have you become...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmytj View Post
    Restore it and then try this on a help forum instead of here.

    I am waiting for a new custom built iMac 27" since my new one was broken out of the box. I waited over a year to order it, I waited for 2 weeks for them to OK a replacement, and now I have to wait a month for the new one to arrive. You make me sad Apple. What have you become...
    So UPS or FedEx gets no blame? Troll!

  6. #6
    My iPhone is a Part of Me luvmytj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    707
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 75 Times in 61 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mustard05 View Post
    So UPS or FedEx gets no blame? Troll!
    Apple uses FedEx, but why would they be to blame? This has nothing to do with shipping times or damage. And do you even know what a troll is?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mlevine54 View Post
    I need help. I'm on iPhone 5 6.0 and I'm trying to update to 6.0.2 but I keep getting iTunes error 3194 and it won't update?? OTA won't work either. please help!!
    Make sure you're server is pointed at apples servers and not Cydias

  8. #8
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ohthatguyagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    289
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 14 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mlevine54 View Post
    I need help. I'm on iPhone 5 6.0 and I'm trying to update to 6.0.2 but I keep getting iTunes error 3194 and it won't update?? OTA won't work either. please help!!
    Don't update to 6.0.2. Breaks wifi stuff more than fixes. Also causes cell dhcp issue on AT&T. Update to 6.0.1 or don't even worry about it. Not worth the incredible headache.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ohthatguyagain View Post
    Don't update to 6.0.2. Breaks wifi stuff more than fixes. Also causes cell dhcp issue on AT&T. Update to 6.0.1 or don't even worry about it. Not worth the incredible headache.
    How do I update to 6.0.1 ??? I thought I have to update to 6.0.2 is there a way to get to 6.0.1?

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •