Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Shares Tumble, Falling More Than 6%

My iPhone is a Part of Me bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rescueman2509 View Post
    HomieG35....... I have also owned every Iphone since the beginning, I too jumped on the Galaxy Note 2 wagon...... I love it and no looking back !!
    Have fun holding your tablets up to your ear to talk and trying to put it in a pocket It's like the 1990's of cell phones all over again...

What about Android's software is a joke?? It's no where near that. I've been using it for 2 months after using iOS since the first iphone. Not a single complaint with Android so far.

Quote Originally Posted by bmwraw8482 View Post
    Have fun holding your tablets up to your ear to talk and trying to put it in a pocket It's like the 1990's of cell phones all over again...
    Dude stop hating it's his phone and if he likes it leave it at that. Get a life.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tperry's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves182 View Post
    Dude stop hating it's his phone and if he likes it leave it at that. Get a life.
    Apple told him he could not have one.
    Not a waterboy for Android OR Apple.

Nothing about the Android software is a joke. It's far more intuitive than anything else available today - and if there is something you don't like, there are many ROM's available to you, or, you just CHANGE it! Wow. That might confuse some Apple folks because yes, it is possible on a smartphone to do anything you want to it. This is a pro-Apple website, remember that.

And stop comparing the 1990's cell phone rage to the Galaxy Note 2. That's ridiculous. Buy one. Own one. If you haven't, save face and don't talk about it - just plead ignorance. It's an amazing device. They finally got it right. And it's superb. The OS, the device itself. Superb. Period.

I was on the fence, and have gone back and forth many times and always found myself going back to iOS. But the Note 2 is easily the best device on the market today. I understand it's not for everyone - I could see the size being obnoxious for some.

I always said show me something better then an iPhone and iOS and I'll buy it. And I did, and it is.

iPhone? More like MyPhone MaStA819's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm also loving my Note 2.

iPhone? More like MyPhone rockyseay's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by se23 View Post
    Shares drop people start waffling lol. I've had every iPhone too and only recently came back from s2 & s3 and believe me Samsung is cheap for a reason. I'm not hating as I have a note 10.1 now & i5 but imo their both not all that. If ur gonna jump ship to s3 make sure you get a case to protect that weak bezel which is more flawed than the i5.
    It's obvious that you don't have a S3. Dropped mines a few times and its perfectly fine.

My iPhone is a Part of Me bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Thanks

Holy bandwagon, people...
    I think that about sums it up. Thread closed. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by bmwraw8482 View Post
    Holy bandwagon, people...
    I think that about sums it up. Thread closed. Lol
    Bandwagon says the iPhone owner.

Everyone in here is a bandwagoner weather for iPhone or android. Really who cares. Use what you like. My experience with an s3 is far from intuitive and the quality of apps were IMHO a joke compared to iPhone.

Sure I miss a few features, but what I like is a phone and device that works flawless for my needs.

It's all about personal preference and its funny how people trash on the other and call people fanboys when they are fan boys them selves.

The excuse "I'm not a fanboy I own both" is about as useful as "I'm no racist I have a black friend"

It's just retarded. IMHO if you can't live with out a jailbreak and you love widget. Get an android you will love it to death. If you like stream lined OS and don't care about tapping phones together then get an iPhone.

I stay apple because iCloud connects everything in my house together flawless. I can answer iMessages from any device in my house and view all mg pictures at anytime. For these reason I love apple and could care less they are closed.

Quote Originally Posted by HomieG35 View Post
    ... 2 days ago picked the Galaxy Note 2... it's broken the fanboy spell.
    !
    Join the club... I had an iPad 2, MBP, all iPhones since the 3G...(including the 5...decided to give it a shot...)

Within the last 2 weeks I bought the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and Galaxy Note II...one week later sold my iPad and iPhone5...

I am happy I did it. The Note 2 is a bomb compared to iphone5...

Wonderful to be able to master my tablet and phone the way I want it...

Sorry Apple, maybe in the future I will come back...but not yet...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12