+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Gives Devs Third Beta of iOS 6.1 on Monday

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Originally Posted by mlee19841 Lol various bug fixes= shut down all exploits!!! I would have to agree with ya on this one.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mlee19841 View Post
    Lol various bug fixes= shut down all exploits!!!
    I would have to agree with ya on this one.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Whenever a jb comes out the dev's also come out explaining to the public how the bug was found and exploited. Example is pod2g's raccoon exploit for the ios 5.1.1. He announced it explained how it worked even before he released it. So yes the dev's are responsible for the burning of most exploits.. But heyy they do this free of charge and owe we nothing. All we can do is be greatful.. The jb for ios6 shld be out after 6.1.1 or 6.2

My iPhone is a Part of Me mustard05's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    I never understand this logic. Ios6 does everything ios5 does and more. Why would you not want more functionality? I can see for jail break but just to stay ? I just don't get it
    I prefer google maps and the native youtube app(even thought its not the best) Other than that I have a couple other devices on 6.0. I have used 6.0 enough to know its really not that great of an update. 6.0 is not worth the time it takes restore and set everything back up.
    Last edited by mustard05; 12-04-2012 at 03:25 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mustard05 View Post
    I prefer google maps and the native youtube app(even thought its not the best) Other than that I have a couple other devices on 6.0. I have used 6.0 enough to know its really not that great of an update. 6.0 is not worth the time it takes restore and set everything back up.
    You are right . There is nothing great about ios6 worth updating.. Unlike when 5 came which had a lot of new features but ios6 seems to be just a little improvement in the features that already exist in ios5..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lordstuny View Post
    You are right . There is nothing great about ios6 worth updating.. Unlike when 5 came which had a lot of new features but ios6 seems to be just a little improvement in the features that already exist in ios5..
    Yea, iOS 4 and 5 both had great updates and improvements. IOS 6 has improvements, but they are improvements taken from the Jailbroken world. Like, full screen for safari, or quick reply, Etc. I was actually very disappointed with iOS 6 and the iPhone5( specifically screen size). IMHO I hope Apple steps up there game in 2013 or a GS4 may be waiting for me. It pains me to see say that as I have had every iPhone except the 5, but I'm not buying into what Apple thinks I should have for a screen size any longer. Especially when there are a lot more options available today,for me as a consumer, as there were a few years ago. It's def a buyers market now.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hopefully this will fix the stupid SMS delayed text and messages dissapearing!

ios6 is the buggiest os I've seen in a long time

Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 Times in 883 Posts

Yea, iOS 4 and 5 both had great updates and improvements. IOS 6 has improvements, but they are improvements taken from the Jailbroken world. Like, full screen for safari, or quick reply, Etc. I was actually very disappointed with iOS 6 and the iPhone5( specifically screen size). IMHO I hope Apple steps up there game in 2013 or a GS4 may be waiting for me. It pains me to see say that as I have had every iPhone except the 5, but I'm not buying into what Apple thinks I should have for a screen size any longer. Especially when there are a lot more options available today,for me as a consumer, as there were a few years ago. It's def a buyers market now.
    Well I guess for people like me that maps works 100 percent perfect that alone is one of the best things to come to iOS. Also shared photostreams are absolutely the most used new feature on my phone.

Having a spouse a daughter and family that love to see pictures, photostreams are the best thing yet.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (12-06-2012)

Thanks

Well I guess for people like me that maps works 100 percent perfect that alone is one of the best things to come to iOS. Also shared photostreams are absolutely the most used new feature on my phone.

Having a spouse a daughter and family that love to see pictures, photostreams are the best thing yet.
    My car has a built in GPS that I use, and google is fine for me anyway. I have a wife and some photos I just don't think should be shared with her. Lol . I prefer to manage my photos manually.

Thanks

My car has a built in GPS that I use, and google is fine for me anyway. I have a wife and some photos I just don't think should be shared with her. Lol . I prefer to manage my photos manually.
    They are managed on your own. Your photostream only can be seen by you. You can make separate shared photosteams and share with friends and family. I have about 5 wallpaper shares from other friends. And 15 albums of trips that I can share with people or not

11. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (12-06-2012)

Thanks

They are managed on your own. Your photostream only can be seen by you. You can make separate shared photosteams and share with friends and family. I have about 5 wallpaper shares from other friends. And 15 albums of trips that I can share with people or not
    Until she uses my computer and opens iPhoto. Or the iPad. Better safe than sorry. I know how to manage my photos and use photo stream. I would rather not.

Thanks

Until she uses my computer and opens iPhoto. Or the iPad. Better safe than sorry. I know how to manage my photos and use photo stream. I would rather not.
    Same could be said if she opened your phone lol. I have a user set up for my girlfriend that is synced to her own photostream and an iPad iCloud account that I share photos to my iPad so it's not cluttered with all the ******** I put in my photostream lol To each there own, for me photostreams have made sharing my photos of vacations and my child just awesome

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12