+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple TV 3 Jailbreak Not Coming Any Time Soon

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
I don't see the point in JB'ing it. I have a second gen APTV and i don't even use it. Yes i've Jailbroke it and modded it and all that
    Thanks

I don't see the point in JB'ing it. I have a second gen APTV and i don't even use it. Yes i've Jailbroke it and modded it and all that great stuff..yet something is still missing. I want to be able to play games on it too. Not airplay but actual games on it..now that would be awesome. Im wondering when the Apple HDTV comes out, will they continue to sell the APTV or will it phase out?? Your thoughts...

My iPhone is a Part of Me mustard05's Avatar
    Thanks

You don't see the point in jail breaking it because you don't know what to install. Trust me on that.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mustard05 View Post
    That is true, they are "wrappers.". However, no one else is saying anything about the current status of the JB. To me, and I'm sure plenty of others users appreciate the update. Wether it be from the Dev or not as it is still a reputable source.
    The thing is, they're not a reputable source. They don't have ties to the jailbreaking community, so they know about as much as any of us. Didn't really want to get into a debate about this, I just found it odd that an article would quote these guys. The author might as well just have asked me or you, since our answers would have been equally qualified.

Anyway, I'm not upset or anything and neither should anyone be over my posts. I'm really just thinking out loud
    We're all just toymakers in the game of life.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12