+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Confirms November 30 Ship Date for 21.5" iMacs, 27" Coming in December

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Rumors surrounding the shipping date of Apple’s slender new iMacs have been circulating for a few days now. Well, Apple finally put the rumors to rest and announced a shipping
    MMi Staff Writer Phillip Swanson's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Apple Confirms November 30 Ship Date for 21.5" iMacs, 27" Coming in December

Rumors surrounding the shipping date of Apple’s slender new iMacs have been circulating for a few days now. Well, Apple finally put the rumors to rest and announced a shipping date of November 30.

The November 30 date only includes the 21.5” model and barely makes Apple’s promised shipping window time frame.. The larger 27” svelte behemoth won’t be shipping till some time in December, but it’s available for pre-order in the meantime through Apple’s Online Store.

Apple’s new iMacs feature pretty standard innards when compared to other top of the line All-in-one units, but the design, as usual, separates Apple from the pack. That, and the 27” version’s high quality display. Also, apple is including their new Fusion Drive, which is a hybrid drive that combines solid-state storage with a traditional hard drive to improve performance while maintaining massive amounts of storage.

Those sitting on the fence about a purchase might be better served with holding off and seeing if there any problems that crop up amongst early adopters. With a design change this drastic even Apple’s quality control won’t catch every problem.

Source: CNET

Thanks

I still want one regardless!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sniper488's Avatar
    Thanks

Where do you see you can preorder???
    I can't find anything on their site...

Talked to apple and you can't order a 21.5" iMac now nor preorder a 27" iMac.
    They said watch daily for an update.
    Last edited by Sniper488; 11-27-2012 at 05:29 PM.