Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Store Philosophy Shown in Internal Video Documents

Thanks

Default Apple Store Philosophy Shown in Internal Video Documents

The folks from Washington Square films in NYC gave us a look at one of the internal Apple videos shown to its retail store employees. The video is over a year old with former Apple retail chief Ron Johnson and Apple Vice President of Retail Development, Bob Bridger, still at the helm, dating back to July 7th of 2011.

Directed by Peter Sillen and produced by Washington Square films, the video shows a store mock-up inside Convent Garden located in London in 2008 before construction with Apple executives examining design elements. Overall, it seems like a video that one might see on TV as it showcases Apple’s thought process and strengths. Without stable store leadership to fill in after Ron Johnson’s departure, the video may have been scrapped from being shown originally.

Those of you are who interested in watching the video, can do so by clicking on the source link below.

Source: Twitter (Gary Allen) via 9to5Mac

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Retail has really been one of apples biggest selling points. It is incredible they have done an amazing job and no one not even android lovers and apple haters can say that apple stores aren't unique

I do enjoy the store experience at my local Apple store. In fact, I will be there this week for an appointment with the geeks.

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mrteacup View Post
    Retail has really been one of apples biggest selling points. It is incredible they have done an amazing job and no one not even android lovers and apple haters can say that apple stores aren't unique
    Well they could...but they would be wrong

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

I love the Apple stores!

"Always remember your special and unique!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mrteacup View Post
    amen mah brudduh

Default Agree
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoothfairy View Post
    I love the Apple stores!
    +1