+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ITC to Revisit Decision that Previously Cleared Apple of Infringing Samsung Patents

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Originally Posted by runey71 Actually there were many touchscreen smartphones before the introduction of the iPhone. They were big and clunky on comparison though, just my opinion. Apple were the
    Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by runey71 View Post
    Actually there were many touchscreen smartphones before the introduction of the iPhone. They were big and clunky on comparison though, just my opinion. Apple were the first to refine the smartphone concept that made it accessible and usable by the masses.
    big and clunky, lol iDiot.

Quote Originally Posted by angel_92701 View Post
    if i dont make a mistake . apple was the first one to bring touch on smart phone. or any one can tell me before apple i did not saw a phone like that. then came android.
    the LG Prada Phone AND the Samsung F700 were both out before apple's iphone.

My iPhone is a Part of Me mustard05's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe you guys who are arguing should all get together, call your selves analyst, then write a story so mod my I can write a article about it.

Until then, who cares who made what first. Enjoy what you have.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jOnGarrett View Post
    big and clunky, lol iDiot.

the LG Prada Phone AND the Samsung F700 were both out before apple's iphone.
    Garrett, why are you even here? On a pro-Apple website? With articles about Apple? And iPhone? effing idiot. or how you say, iDiot.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12