Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS X 10.8.3 to Be Seeded After Thanksgiving Weekend

Thanks

Default OS X 10.8.3 to Be Seeded After Thanksgiving Weekend

In a recent note to developers, Apple revealed that it will be seeding one of its first beta builds of OS X 10.8.3 Mountain Lion sometime shortly after Thanksgiving. The email was sent out to members of AppleSeed, which is the group of developers selected to test Apple’s next Mac update. The email stated the following:

Thanks for accepting our invitation to test OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.3. The invites were sent out a little too early! We are working hard to provide you with a seed build soon, but we wanted to let you know that you have not missed any seed announcements. Please enjoy the USA Thanksgiving holiday! The Seed Team will be enjoying a break as well. Look for more information about the 10.8.3 seed during the week of November 26th.

Thanks for your patience!
    AppleSeed participants originally began receiving invites on October 31, signaling that a beta for the next version of Mountain Lion was close to completion. In the past, AppleSeed members have even been given builds of new Mac versions alongside registered OS X developers.

The current Mountain Lion update was originally released in September when OS X 10.8.2 was released bringing system-wide Facebook integration and other features to the platform. We’ll have to wait and see what the next iteration, OS X 10.8.3, has in store for everyone.

Source: Apple

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

how come there are always more updates for osx than ios?

Quote Originally Posted by rcm View Post
    just a guess, but maybe because it's a significantly more complex operating system than iOS? thus, in general, there are more features to add / update, and more bugs to fix.

My iPhone is a Part of Me iLoveWindows&iPhone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twitchee3 View Post
    just a guess, but maybe because it's a significantly more complex operating system than iOS? thus, in general, there are more features to add / update, and more bugs to fix.
    This condescending response seems logical.
    El Zurdo

How was that condescending as unless you work on apple software for apple it will be just a guess!

He just replied to the question that was asked.

I wish I had a miniature elephant that fit in the palm of my hand. I would pick him up and he'd lift up his trunk and stand on his back legs and say PRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH and I would say yes little elephant i love you too.

Thanks

That iTunes update better be out by Thanksgiving...

Quote Originally Posted by *T* View Post
    That iTunes update better be out by Thanksgiving...
    Doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by rcm View Post
    Because!