Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Mac Newsforums, a part of the
Originally Posted by LSxPwrdZ So with that said shame on all you idiots that voted Obama! People voted for "getting more stuff from Santa Obama" this time. America is changed...
11-08-2012, 08:44 AM #21
But - upward and onward. I still have my cool gadgets to play with! :-/Here to help if I can.
If I can't - I know someone who can.
11-12-2012, 06:39 PM #22
- Removing tax deductions for shipping jobs overseas and introducing income tax credits for bringing back domestic jobs;
- Making the current deduction for domestic production focused specifically on manufacturing activities and doubling the deduction for advanced manufacturing;
- Providing a new credit for qualified investments that help finance projects in communities that have suffered major manufacturing job losses;
- Extending tax credits to provide $20 billion of investment in domestic clean energy manufacturing;
- Extending a provision that allows businesses to expense the full cost of their equipment purchases; and
- Closing a loophole that allows companies to shift profits overseas from intangible property created in the U.S.
- Cutting redundancy in federal retraining programs by consolidating programs and funding streams, centering as much activity as possible in a single agency;
- Granting states greater authority to manage retraining programs by block-granting federal funds;
- Switching from unemployment insurance benefits to a system of personal reemployment accounts;
- Promoting more private sector involvement in government retraining programs;
- Raising the visa cap for highly skilled foreign-born workers; and
- Providing permanent residency to eligible foreign graduates with advanced degrees in math, science and engineering.
Source: Obama vs. Romney on Improving U.S. Manufacturing
11-12-2012, 09:39 PM #23
"The Socialist versus the Capitalist"
People wanted 'more stuff' - were promised more 'free stuff' by the Socialist - and he won! Simple...
Next 4 years we go off the financial cliff like Greece and soon Spain... woohooooooo.. here we go.. !!!