Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
11-08-2012, 08:44 AM #21
But - upward and onward. I still have my cool gadgets to play with! :-/Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!
Tutorial - Upsize a 5/5S widget to 6 or 6+
Tutorial - Simple conversion for WW widget to work with Groovylock+/Groovyboard+
Tutorial - Add a SWITCH in Config,js to work with GroovyLock+ or all other players
Add GL+ switch code to UniAW7 & mods
11-12-2012, 06:39 PM #22
- Removing tax deductions for shipping jobs overseas and introducing income tax credits for bringing back domestic jobs;
- Making the current deduction for domestic production focused specifically on manufacturing activities and doubling the deduction for advanced manufacturing;
- Providing a new credit for qualified investments that help finance projects in communities that have suffered major manufacturing job losses;
- Extending tax credits to provide $20 billion of investment in domestic clean energy manufacturing;
- Extending a provision that allows businesses to expense the full cost of their equipment purchases; and
- Closing a loophole that allows companies to shift profits overseas from intangible property created in the U.S.
- Cutting redundancy in federal retraining programs by consolidating programs and funding streams, centering as much activity as possible in a single agency;
- Granting states greater authority to manage retraining programs by block-granting federal funds;
- Switching from unemployment insurance benefits to a system of personal reemployment accounts;
- Promoting more private sector involvement in government retraining programs;
- Raising the visa cap for highly skilled foreign-born workers; and
- Providing permanent residency to eligible foreign graduates with advanced degrees in math, science and engineering.
Source: Obama vs. Romney on Improving U.S. Manufacturing
11-12-2012, 09:39 PM #23
"The Socialist versus the Capitalist"
People wanted 'more stuff' - were promised more 'free stuff' by the Socialist - and he won! Simple...
Next 4 years we go off the financial cliff like Greece and soon Spain... woohooooooo.. here we go.. !!!