Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Eats Humble Pie in U.K. Newspaper

This is all Malarkey! (in my Joe Biden voice, lol) what does trying to humiliate a company prove?? Who gains anything from this? What, does Samsung stand in a victorious stance with their cape billowing in the wind while Apple stands covered in tar & feathers??? Like WTF is the purpose? It's business. If ANYBODY in this forum were to create something, then somebody else took your idea & tried to sell it as theirs, you all would do the same thing... TAKE LEGAL ACTION!!! The victory in court would be all you need as proof of authenticity, not a letter... I'm just saying. It sounds like when the teacher made you write "I will not talk in class" over & over on the chalkboard... Smh

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tperry's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy215 View Post
    It sounds like when the teacher made you write "I will not talk in class" over & over on the chalkboard... Smh
    And the purpose of that was to discourage you from repeating that action. Did it dawn on you that the judge might have considered the grounds of the suit frivolous and this was his equivalent to what you stated?
    Not a waterboy for Android OR Apple.

Quote Originally Posted by Tperry View Post
    And the purpose of that was to discourage you from repeating that action. Did it dawn on you that the judge might have considered the grounds of the suit frivolous and this was his equivalent to what you stated?
    Hasn't stopped Bart yet.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Apple does indeed need to get back to making good "NEW" products. It is INEXCUSABLE that Apple has allowed a Windows-based tablet/laptop combo (touch screen) to beat them to the market.

If Steve were still at the helm that would have never happened. 2 years ago I was saying the next 'new product' was a laptop/tablet hybrid. Bingo - Microsoft beat Apple to the market on that one. Tragic.

What makes Apple #1 is a combo of 3 things:
    1)Innovation
    2)Coolest looking
    3)1st to the market

Without those 3 always together Apple will eventually go the way it did in the mid 90's. Before Steve came back.
    You do realize this tablet/laptop exist back in the 90's, tablet was first introduced by Bill Gates.
    LG Prada came out with capacitive touch screen phone first.
    Steve is a salesman know how to make something popular to own.
    Unfortunately the company is going for the "bottom line", how much will this make Apple.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12