+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Evernote 5 for Mac Announced with a Beta Version Being Released Next Week

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Evernote has now become an indispensable tool for note takers, a group that will likely be happy to hear that a major update for the Mac version of the app
    Thanks

Default Evernote 5 for Mac Announced with a Beta Version Being Released Next Week

Evernote has now become an indispensable tool for note takers, a group that will likely be happy to hear that a major update for the Mac version of the app has recently been announced. The major update, otherwise known as Evernote 5, has been in the works for more than a year according to its developers. The update is said to feature a refreshed UI in addition to more than 100 new features.

The revamped iteration of the software is intended to improve usability by current devotees in addition to making the app more accessible to new users. Evernote is offering a sneak peek at the app’s new functionality in the form of a video, which you can take a look at below:

The company intends to make a beta version of Evernote 5 available for download next week for those of you who are interested in trying it out.

For those of you who didn't know, the company Evernote recently came under fire from longtime users who were upset with the redesign of Skitch, a popular screenshot tool it acquired in the summer of 2011. We’ll soon find out how Skitch’s unpopular revamp influenced the new Evernote (if the company decided to use any ideas from it in the first place).

Are any of you excited to use the Evernote 5?

Source: Evernote

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

iPhone? More like MyPhone techgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Heck yea! I switched to an old copy of Skitch. I just liked it better. I wrote a book on Evernote and it features Skitch. It's in the Trunk - INTEGRATE: Evernote (The Book) by Lindsey C. Holmes and Joshua Zerkel. Let me know if I can get you a copy Akshay, and access to our private notebook of bonus templates, scripts and tips.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by techgirl View Post
    Heck yea! I switched to an old copy of Skitch. I just liked it better. I wrote a book on Evernote and it features Skitch. It's in the Trunk - INTEGRATE: Evernote (The Book) by Lindsey C. Holmes and Joshua Zerkel. Let me know if I can get you a copy Akshay, and access to our private notebook of bonus templates, scripts and tips.
    Would you ever buy the Evernote smart notebook? I'm considering buying it.