+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Details Emerge on Foxconn Riot

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
OMG! I hope this won't affect production. I want to get a second iph5 next month.
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,966 Times in 6,194 Posts

OMG! I hope this won't affect production. I want to get a second iph5 next month.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Thanks

This would've never happened if Apple had not treated them as cheap labor and had done something about their pathetic working conditions. Even 'cheap labor' has a limit.. which was clearly being exploited at this factory. I hope Apple realizes this and invests more money in their well being. So... the iPhone will be a lil more expensive (cuz I doubt Apple will slash their own profits) and I'm cool with paying up some more... I'm sure everyone on this forum (Excluding the Sam-suck fans who keep spamming modmyi... lol) will agree to what I have to say if they really believe in Apple. I for one, am a huge fan of almost all the Apple products available in my country. (Hint Hint: I wish Apple would bring retail stores in India for the iPhone... and the Apple TV services too) *sigh*.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post

I'm sure the people were not harmed so badly that you can get your precious phone next month.

"As of this writing, it isn't clear if and how iPhone 5 production will be impacted."

I hope it messes the iPhone production up. All these people worried about a damn phone instead of saying, "hey I hope those people are alright."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalfeind View Post
    I'm sure the people were not harmed so badly that you can get your precious phone next month.

"As of this writing, it isn't clear if and how iPhone 5 production will be impacted."

I hope it messes the iPhone production up. All these people worried about a damn phone instead of saying, "hey I hope those people are alright."
    I bet you eat meat and don't care that they are slaughtering animals.

I see no difference here. It's all about the food chain and who is at the top of it.
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

Green Apple
    Thanks

I bet you eat meat and don't care that they are slaughtering animals.

I see no difference here. It's all about the food chain and who is at the top of it.
    I don't really eat meat. Meaning I only eat meat I kill. Rabbits, deer, lamb, and such. And there is a huge difference but I doubt your self-centered mind could comprehend what that is. Have fun being a complete idiot in life.

Thanks

I don't really eat meat. Meaning I only eat meat I kill. Rabbits, deer, lamb, and such. And there is a huge difference but I doubt your self-centered mind could comprehend what that is. Have fun being a complete idiot in life.
    Wow, really. I didn't call you names.

I have a masters degree from MIT, so I guess I'm an educated idiot. Have fun hunting for your food while I pay others to do things like that for me. Who knows, maybe I've paid you before.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Wow, really. I didn't call you names.

I have a masters degree from MIT, so I guess I'm an educated idiot. Have fun hunting for your food while I pay others to do things like that for me. Who knows, maybe I've paid you before.
    I bet you pay others for sex as well. And I like hunting my food because I know what I am eating. Go to McDonald's or a store chain and eat some GMO's. MIT degree, lol, Bush was president was he not?? He had a college degree as well. yeah still can be an idiot.

Thanks

I bet you pay others for sex as well. And I like hunting my food because I know what I am eating. Go to McDonald's or a store chain and eat some GMO's. MIT degree, lol, Bush was president was he not?? He had a college degree as well. yeah still can be an idiot.
    What does paying for sex have to do with this? Trust me, I never eat at McDonalds, ever. Bush went to Yale. Anyone can buy a degree at Yale with that kind of money.
    If you read my post, I said that I was an idiot with a degree. So what are you saying. I also have lots of $$$

I am a true American and practice the exploitation of others, as Americans always have.

Green Apple
    Thanks

What does paying for sex have to do with this? Trust me, I never eat at McDonalds, ever. Bush went to Yale. Anyone can buy a degree at Yale with that kind of money.
    If you read my post, I said that I was an idiot with a degree. So what are you saying. I also have lots of $$$

I am a true American and practice the exploitation of others, as Americans always have.
    And I bet you are just proud. Well, good luck with your fabulous life you created for your entertainment purposes. I too have lots of money. Billions even.

Thanks

And I bet you are just proud. Well, good luck with your fabulous life you created for your entertainment purposes. I too have lots of money. Billions even.
    Very proud! Congrats on your billions. I don't have that much, but I don't worry about it.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    wow, when did ModMy readership turn into such tree hugging hippies? "I only eat what i kill..." really... Oh no! McDonalds is satan spawn! bwahaha... Wayta change the world....

iPhone? More like MyPhone Agent929's Avatar
    Thanks

Come on guys. It's really not worth arguing about. I feel horrible for the workers but I do agree business must go on. Please let's not bash everybody, all it does is hurt people's feelings or makes them angry.
    War is my mission. Killing is my ambition.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12