Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tim Cook Touts Apple's Record iOS, Retail Expansion

MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,481 Times in 567 Posts

Default Tim Cook Touts Apple's Record iOS, Retail Expansion

Apple's media event in San Francisco kicked off as expected this morning with Apple CEO Tim Cook taking the stage first. "Thank you for coming this morning," Cook began before the iPhone 5 was revealed. "We've got some really cool stuff to show you."

The keynote began, characteristically, with ample time being paid to Apple's thriving retail presence and the huge sales logged by iOS devices.

83 million visitors came through the Apple store in the last quarter, Cook confirmed. As of this writing, there are now 380 stores in 12 countries, with 13 more store opening up this Friday, including the first Apple Store in Sweeden.

"Our stores offer the best buying experience and the best customer service on the planet," Cook told members of the invite-only audience this morning.

"We've had a very busy summer for the Mac," he added. "We launched Mountain Lion in July. Mountain Lion is the ninth major release of the best OS on the planet." Seven million Mountain Lion upgrades have been sold.

Not to be outdone, 17 million iPads were sold during the last quarter. As a result, the iPad now commands a 68% tablet market share.

"Almost all of the Fortune 500 companies (94%) are testing or deploying iPad," Cook concluded, "and they're investing in custom apps."

To date, Apple has now sold 400 million iOS devices.

Image source: Engadget

you know i really don't understand the people that buys apple's products. this is the only company in the world that keeps shitting on their customers year after year, and they keep coming back for more abuse. it seems to me the only way this company will ever go down will be if we get a mobile device from an extraterrestrial life or from an another universe.

Quote Originally Posted by zozodouce View Post
    you know i really don't understand the people that buys apple's products. this is the only company in the world that keeps shitting on their customers year after year, and they keep coming back for more abuse. it seems to me the only way this company will ever go down will be if we get a mobile device from an extraterrestrial life or from an another universe.
    Why come over on here and hate? Geez

Your mom has "spirit" but I used my "pwnage tool" on her all night long and "ultrasn0wed" all over her. haha

Dude u are for sure in the wrong place...
    Coming over to this thread just to hate u got nothing better to do? Of so plz do.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

shitting on their customers ? like giving them 4 years of software upgrades for free ? please tell me which other company you are talking about that offers great after sales service ?

FAIL

MUST LIVE ONE PATHETIC LIFE ... Lol to be sitting here .... Commenting on topics you are negative about lol
    There's life outside the front door dude. Android is waiting to hug u and kiss u good night .