+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Samsung Verdict Isn't Scaring HTC Into Settling With Apple

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
the thing with android, is that they dont really directly copy apple. Its the hardware companies like Samsung that come in and they make additions to android with touch wiz
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,855 Times in 884 Posts

the thing with android, is that they dont really directly copy apple. Its the hardware companies like Samsung that come in and they make additions to android with touch wiz and stuff. That is what i believe is infringing patents.

Livin the iPhone Life Dark_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    the thing with android, is that they dont really directly copy apple. Its the hardware companies like Samsung that come in and they make additions to android with touch wiz and stuff. That is what i believe is infringing patents.
    Which is why apple isn't suing google. But google has grounds to sue apple if it wanted.

http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    HTC shouldn't be scared. Samsung were stupid and obviously copied making almost identical phones! At least HTC phones look different. And they are cheap and plasticy, nothing like the expensive glass iPhones.
    Android phones plasticy? Sure whatever and iphone is expensive glass? What about hardware performance? Android phones can slap iphone all year long! In my case when im comparing my 4s to my s3 iphones looks cheap and dont have many things to offer compared to galaxy s3

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blwallace5 View Post
    Lol. How dare you purchase things just because you like them!
    I'm not bashing Apple, I'm bashing the people who agree with the one who said "they are cheap and plasticy, nothing like the expensive glass iPhones." As if the price somehow magically makes it better...

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12