+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Samsung Says It Plans to Fight Verdict... Aggressively

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Not every flaw. There aren't enough hours in the day to enumerate every single error committed by the Evil Ones. I leave it at: apple stole my soul samsung stole
    Thanks

Not every flaw.
    There aren't enough hours in the day to enumerate every single error committed by the Evil Ones.

I leave it at:

apple stole my soul
    samsung stole my money
    google stole my freedom
    mmi stole my thoughts

iPhone? More like MyPhone rockyseay's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hayesimus View Post
    To the first guy... Apple is within their legal right to ask for the ban. It would be no different than if you had invested millions in a project only to have your neighbor copy it and sell it for less, undercutting you and making more profit.

And to the second guy... you are clueless. Apple isn't in any danger. Apple was the innovator, not google. It has ALWAYS been people playing catch up since the iphone debuted...
    That's absurd. 90% of what apple does, it has copied.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raduga View Post
    Not every flaw.
    There aren't enough hours in the day to enumerate every single error committed by the Evil Ones.

I leave it at:

apple stole my soul
    samsung stole my money
    google stole my freedom
    mmi stole my thoughts
    Figure of speech, not meant to be taken so literally. I'm sure every company's stolen something of ours

Thanks
    Thanked 5,225 Times in 1,860 Posts

Haters continue to hate...it's fair to say both sides agree to disagree...there is "he said this" and "he said that" or that company stole this and didn't innovate that. Really no one has any idea but ppl on here seem to think otherwise. Keep telling yourself and others that you do (when really you don't)
    Twitter Id: @Jato_BZ
    Ask questions here or there, or follow/preview my theme build process...something different

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    Haters continue to hate...it's fair to say both sides agree to disagree...there is "he said this" and "he said that" or that company stole this and didn't innovate that. Really no one has any idea but ppl on here seem to think otherwise. Keep telling yourself and others that you do (when really you don't)
    When mods steal our hate, hate dies
    and is replaced by javascript.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sammo123 View Post
    HAHAHA wow. How could Apple ever out sell Samsung when Samsung has like 50 more devices. There's no fair way to even compare that statistic. Also have you ever used iOS because it makes Android look like a pile of ****
    You prove my point exactly. Apple doesn't play nice. They don't share. Imagine what 'could have' happened if they actually put their OS on, heaven forbid, a superior hardware device like a Samsung. Imagine what 'could have been' if they actually open sourced the OS and let the Dev's partake. The reason Android is so much better is because developers make it so. Stock Android kicks "stock" iOS, if you can even call it that, 10 out of 10. Put a Jelly Bean phone against iOS6 and you lose. Oh wait, it's not even out yet and it still loses. Put the Galaxy S3 against the iPhone 5 and you lose. Oh wait, it's not out yet either, sorry. Yet you still lose. Faster, better screen and open source.

Siri = OK. Google Now = Kick Siri's butt EVERY time. Oh, and didn't I see Motorola is suing Apple for patent infringement over Siri?

Actually, yes. I've use an iPhone since the first one five years ago. I've used, jailbroken, unlocked and more on all of them. It was just as choppy as Android when it first came out and got more smooth as the hardware changed, albeit only a little. I think I know what I'm talking about. Have YOU used Android recently? Have YOU noticed how many things are being taken from other OS's and put into iOS4 and iOS5 that have been in Android for years? iOS is boring. It's looked the same since the first generation iPhone. Unless you've used both OS's substantially I think you need to revisit your claim that
    Quote Originally Posted by sammo123 View Post
    ..it makes Android look like a pile of ****

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Android is crap and full of bugs and looks and feels rubbish. I would not even use an Android phone if I was paid to. And the Google Nexus is rubbish and ugly. I would rather use a 2G iPhone with IOS 1 than use the latest Samsung Android phone.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dougal22 View Post
    Android is crap and full of bugs and looks and feels rubbish. I would not even use an Android phone if I was paid to. And the Google Nexus is rubbish and ugly. I would rather use a 2G iPhone with IOS 1 than use the latest Samsung Android phone.
    And this my friends is commentary from an ignoramus. I challenge you to truthfully and fairly use a 2G phone and a Galaxy S3 running Jelly Bean and then come back and say
    Quote Originally Posted by dougal22 View Post
    I would rather use a 2G iPhone with IOS 1 than use the latest Samsung Android phone.
    because I think you're full of crap and just a blinded fAnboy. (yes the 'A' is on purpose)

Thanks

Be nice, kids.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by raduga View Post
    Be nice, kids.
    ...It's like you can read my mind.

Livin the iPhone Life Dark_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Holyloktar View Post
    And this my friends is commentary from an ignoramus. I challenge you to truthfully and fairly use a 2G phone and a Galaxy S3 running Jelly Bean and then come back and say because I think you're full of crap and just a blinded fAnboy. (yes the 'A' is on purpose)
    Dude he's just talking out his ***. Hes just trying to fight the im the best Fannie there is fight.

http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default iPhone 4s or galaxy 3?
    [QUOTE=Jj2345;6662225]Android software is much better than apple,I have both stock iPhone 4s and galaxy s3 since they both have mirco sims i like to switch phones from time to time.
    i used the two,too. comparing iPhone 4s, galaxy is much more easier for me to use.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Did you visit my blog Glassytech.blogspot.com? Till now there is 5 articles and 3 of them is the last 3 days. Let me know your feedack since its very important to me. Thanks

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123