Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Samsung Says It Plans to Fight Verdict... Aggressively

Android software is much better than apple,I have both stock iPhone 4s and galaxy s3 since they both have mirco sims i like to switch phones from time to time.
    But to the apple fans did you know with stock android OS you can change your theme icons ,change your keyboard,change the animation of how the icons move from page to page.turn of wifi,data,Bluetooth and more by pulling down the notification menu "which android had first" from the lockscreen or home page? I can go on fellas.yes I was a apple fan boy until I bought my first android and I love it.oh yeah my galaxy s3 also has 4GLTE, iphone 4s only has only 4g but 4GLTE is faster than 4g.
    But I love the way my iPhone 4s feels in my hand.the craftsmanship is sweet...but that's about it

It's funny how Apple uses google software in their iPhone since day one, for example Google maps and YouTube. They also use samsung hardware like their touch-screens. Apple uses these companies as it's stepping stone and cuts there throat at the same time.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Breezer23 View Post
    Read the article on Gizmodo. Amazing amount of inconsistencies with the Jury's decision.
    Of course it was biased and 1 sided.
    The case was in Apples country, in Apples hometown against a company from Asia.
    If they wanted to hear a true case without bias they should've had the case in England where neither of the companies are based.

Quote Originally Posted by Holyloktar View Post
    That's right, fan boys. Bully someone into submission so you can have a monopoly in the industry. Apple doesn't "innovate" or "invent" things. They take other ideas, change them, patent the "idea" and "shape" and then sue everyone who competes with them. They are threatened by Samsung and their fantastic line-up of phones. I'll continue to buy Samsung because of their superior hardware, superior OS and everything in-between. Their ridiculous patents need to be invalidated.
    Nicely said. Thats what I keep saying too.
    Last edited by NakedFaerie; 08-28-2012 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micturition View Post
    One billion is enough. Seeking a sale ban is ridiculous, what should happen is a mandatory software update that rids of any patent violating nonsense and any models that follow should not violate design patents. And of course all royalties should continue to be paid for said devices using design patents already on the market. They should not be banned though, that is not the answer.
    You are obviously not reading the model list carefully. All of them are outdated models anyway. Galaxy Tab, Note and S III are not on the list, which are the real models still being bought at present.

Apple doesn't like competition, they just want to monopolize the whole market, and that is not respectable. I do agree that the first galaxy s is a big copy of the iPhone and apple is right to seek ban for it, I'm not sure about the other devices. But this patent thing is ridiculous. Either way, apple will not stop Samsung from this point on, galaxy s 3 is doing great and every other Samsung product should be patent proof. Phuck apple.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

So let me get this straight.

Apple is just lucky to even sell the products they have.

The only reason they are successful is because EVERYONE that buys their products is somehow a zombie, and nothing about their products is actually good, people just THINK that they are good.

The iPhone, iPad & MacBook all existed in their exact form before & Apple just stole them & put them in white boxes.

Apple has brought nothing to the tech world at all that should be of note.

These are the things that some of you are trying to convince others of.

Wow, I like Android's progress and some of the devices that use it. But damn, are we really going to pretend that Apple hasn't put out some pretty solid products over the years?

Quote Originally Posted by trek-life View Post
    So let me get this straight.

Apple is just lucky to even sell the products they have.

The only reason they are successful is because EVERYONE that buys their products is somehow a zombie, and nothing about their products is actually good, people just THINK that they are good.

The iPhone, iPad & MacBook all existed in their exact form before & Apple just stole them & put them in white boxes.

Apple has brought nothing to the tech world at all that should be of note.

These are the things that some of you are trying to convince others of.

Wow, I like Android's progress and some of the devices that use it. But damn, are we really going to pretend that Apple hasn't put out some pretty solid products over the years?
    Get out of here you troll if you hate apple
    So much then why are you on this site

Innovation is history, nowadays something is only widely classed as innovation if Apple does it.

Sent from my iPhone 3gs
    I am not a hater.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Apple is being a little excessive. But seriously the Android fanboys don't make sense when they talk. If Apple truly was only taking ideas and improving them, I don't know why the companies who came up with the original ideas aren't improving them and up to par already.

If you don't like Apple and its products, that's fine! The trend with Android fanboys is they like to talk smack about the products and the people that like them. This is because they have nothing better to say but use attacks. Come on now, none of the Apple product users here are demanding you to switch and love Apple. In fact, I think it's fine you have other preferences for your mobile devices and computers. Why do you have to be the same as any of us? Better yet, why do we have to be the same as you?

I hope Apple doesn't get this ban approved, but I do think Samsung needs to change up the designs a bit.

So much butt hurt from Android fans LOL

Thanks
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

It would appear that Samsung should look to these forums for all arguments for and against by the looks of all the expert opinions of the Fandroids on here...
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

i.Annie (08-28-2012)

This time they will hire a legal team that can practice in what ever state they cry in this time

This purely revenge for apple. Don't blame them for trying to take samsung out of the game. Apple had warned them and Samsung didn't take them seriously.
    Last edited by Scotty Manley Silberhorn; 08-28-2012 at 08:11 PM.

Cannot add comment here? Let me do it again.

The ban will have no bad effect on Samsung at all. All of the 8 products are no longer actively selling.

Wink Samsung and Apple merger !!!!
    If Samsung and Apple merge together the new company will be called "SAMPLE"

Sample
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -255213_473687249332905_531037230_n.jpg  
    Last edited by aamodr; 08-28-2012 at 08:56 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aamodr View Post
    If Samsung and Apple merge together the new company will be called "SAMPLE"

Sample
    Lol that's a funny pic. Nokia in the back studying hard haha.

i hate apple
    i hate samsung
    i hate google
    i hate everyone

Omg here we go again .. People think apple invented everything. They did not invent or innovate nothing! They steal all of their ideas.. Steve jobs even said so himself. Oh btw Samsung made the screen ur using on ur iPhone .. Hahahahaha!! Apple didn't.do nothing but polish it up. They should not get credit for it. Yes their products are nice. I should know I have one of each. But let's be honest, they steal a lot of their ideas from others and claim them. The notification bar? That was from google. Btw!

http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

Quote Originally Posted by Holyloktar View Post
    There is so much stupidity in this response. So what you're saying is regardless of WHO invented it that Apple should be allowed to take their invention, modify it and stamp it as their own and then sue anyone who tries to compete? Their phones are not "far more superior than any other cellphone maker on the market". If it were so Apple would have sold so many more devices than Samsung, which is not the case. iOS was just as choppy and buggy as Android when it first came out. Android is now a very well-polished OS that out-shines iOS in every aspect.

HAHAHA wow. How could Apple ever out sell Samsung when Samsung has like 50 more devices. There's no fair way to even compare that statistic. Also have you ever used iOS because it makes Android look like a pile of ****
    Last edited by i.Annie; 08-28-2012 at 10:03 PM. Reason: insult removed
    RIP Steve Jobs.. You changed the world

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ninja View Post
    Omg here we go again .. People think apple invented everything. They did not invent or innovate nothing! They steal all of their ideas.. Steve jobs even said so himself. Oh btw Samsung made the screen ur using on ur iPhone .. Hahahahaha!! Apple didn't.do nothing but polish it up. They should not get credit for it. Yes their products are nice. I should know I have one of each. But let's be honest, they steal a lot of their ideas from others and claim them. The notification bar? That was from google. Btw!
    I'd hate to reiterate, but here we go again as well: If the ideas were stolen and improved upon, why aren't the original creators of the ideas up to par yet? Not everything Apple is doing is right, but not everything is wrong either. People attack Apple fans for siding with Apple, but why are Android fans siding with Samsung when currently it is in the wrong as well? You overlook the flaws for the company you side with, but you attack every flaw with the rival company that you don't like. Nobody here has ever tried to be a little less biased.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast