+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pay What You Want for a Set of Indie Games with the new Humble Bundle

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
    Thanks

Default Pay-What-You-Want for a Set of Indie Games with the new Humble Bundle

The folks over at the Humble Bundle have posted another big deal for this weekend which contains quite a few solid indie games for a variety of platforms (Windows, Linux, Android, and of course the Mac). You can purchase the bundle by paying whatever you want over the 10 days. The bundle includes titles such as Fieldrunners, Bit.Trip Beat, SpaceChem, Uplink, and Spirits. Unfortunately this is an Android bundle so iOS users won’t be able to take advantage of the deal but those on a Mac still can.

The titles available are all excellent and although a few of them are a little old by now, they’re still great games to play, especially with a price point of whatever you’d like to pay. If you enjoy playing video games, have a knack for indie games specifically, or just don’t like passing up a good deal, than the Humble Bundle is for you. On another note, if you’re a Mac user, you’ll get to represent the Mac community in the statistics as well.

Last but not least, it should be noted that the Humble organizers tend to throw in a surprise or two before the deals end so we’d recommend staying tuned to see what they have in store for everyone. If you’re interested, you can go to the official Humble Bundle site to make your purchase. For those of you who have shown the game developers support by making your purchase, Happy Gaming!

Source: Humble Bundle via TUAW

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I wanted to pay 0.01 cents and it says i have no heart

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Micturition View Post
    I wanted to pay 0.01 cents and it says i have no heart
    That's because you're taking the piss... (on payment and names)