+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Shares of Apple Close at New Record High of $648

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 Times in 561 Posts

Default Shares of Apple Close at New Record High of $648

Here's a headline you haven't read in at least a few weeks: shares of Apple have closed at a new all-time high.

On Friday, AAPL exploded to the upside on rumors of a new iPhone and iPad Mini flooding the tech space before year's end. A number of traders I spoke with at the Chicago Board of Trade today admit that the recent spike in AAPL will likely continue through the upcoming product release cycle.

Jefferies & Co.’s Peter Misek was one of the big market movers himself today as he has begun telling investors that Apple’s iPad Mini has “gone into production.” Correspondingly, Misek upped his his price target on Apple from $800 to $900.

Misek, based on what his checks in the supply chain reveal, thinks that Apple's iPad Mini could arrive on or around September 12th, the same time Apple is expected to unveil the 6th generation iPhone.

The upside momentum of the stock curiously follows Thursday's multi-billion dollar payment of dividends to AAPL shareholders - the first time the company has paid dividends in seventeen years.

Source: Barron's

iPhone? More like MyPhone rockyseay's Avatar
    Thanks

The first thing my friend said when I told him this was that Google's stock is higher. Lol. Who cares because I sure in hell can't afford to buy much of either ones stock.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    This made me a very happy camper!
    Today made me over $300.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoUniversity View Post
    The first thing my friend said when I told him this was that Google's stock is higher. Lol. Who cares because I sure in hell can't afford to buy much of either ones stock.

Well the price for an individual share might be a tad bit higher for google, but the total stock value is significant higher for apple