Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lawyer Represents Samsung Without Proper License to Practice in Area

My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Thanks

You guys had to pick the mugshotiest picture you could find, huh?

Susan Estrich is foul...

Thanks

Looks like she was punched in the gut! Yikes..

She looks like shes breathing under water!

My iPhone is a Part of Me hitman10's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicaFan1991 View Post
    Another fail by Samsuck.
    Thats funny.

Fish are friends, not food!
    Neither is Slow Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    The people that are whining about your comment are wrong. You are right. This is an apple related forum, and they should go to a google/android forum, since they clearly prefer them over apple.
    Oh I must not support apple because i dont support this kids posts that are "samsuck fails". That makes up the majority of his posts and don't give me crap about ignoring because anyone responding too me disliking childish posts can ignore it too. This user is predictable and his posts are incomplete. He doesn't vet show his reasoning or why he thinks Samsung sucks for everything.

Personally I have sided apple for years and supported them. That doesn't mean I'm going to like so
    Some who posts the same thing on every article.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Apple planted her!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony1979 View Post
    Christ! That's the scariest face I'll see all day and I work in emergency medicine.
    She's arguing against spoilation.
    That is, accidental (on purpose) deletion of evidence isn't sufficient grounds to consider that evidence spoiled and ruined beyond hope.

She looks like someone who knows spoilation when she sees it.

That is a hideous looking picture of the lady.

Stryker

My iPhone is a Part of Me hitman10's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mrteacup View Post
    Oh I must not support apple because i dont support this kids posts that are "samsuck fails". That makes up the majority of his posts and don't give me crap about ignoring because anyone responding too me disliking childish posts can ignore it too. This user is predictable and his posts are incomplete. He doesn't vet show his reasoning or why he thinks Samsung sucks for everything.

Personally I have sided apple for years and supported them. That doesn't mean I'm going to like so
    Some who posts the same thing on every article.
    Cry me a river buddy. No one cares. If you wanna debate go to a debate club, other then that shut up and write about the article.

Fish are friends, not food!
    Neither is Slow Internet.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Painkiller006's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hitman10 View Post
    Cry me a river buddy. No one cares. If you wanna debate go to a debate club, other then that shut up and write about the article.
    How is he debating anything? Maybe you should tell your buddy Metallicafan to shut up and write about the article for once, and try to have some sort of decent argument behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    The people that are whining about your comment are wrong. You are right. This is an apple related forum, and they should go to a google/android forum, since they clearly prefer them over apple.
    So just because this is an apple related forum we have to worship apple? Care to show me where it says we must follow and worship anything apple on the TOS
    from my rooted Droid DNA

Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller006 View Post
    How is he debating anything? Maybe you should tell your buddy Metallicafan to shut up and write about the article for once, and try to have some sort of decent argument behind it.
    So just because this is an apple related forum we have to worship apple? Care to show me where it says we must follow and worship anything apple on the TOS
    Your posts all relate to ripping apple. I never said you had to "worship" apple. You provide no true reason as to why apple is inferior to Google's OS, Android.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony1979 View Post
    Christ! That's the scariest face I'll see all day and I work in emergency medicine.
    You ain't kidding. I thought Fox was supposed to be the one with hot female commentators. Goodbye, erections...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12