+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Seeds OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.1 to Developers

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Apple just released OS X Mountain Lion at the end of last month and it brought over 200 new features to Mac computers. The update was made available as a
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Apple Seeds OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.1 to Developers

Apple just released OS X Mountain Lion at the end of last month and it brought over 200 new features to Mac computers. The update was made available as a digital download in the Mac App Store for a price tag of $19.99.

Since the release, Mac users have been playing around with the new features of the new operating system and giving it a run for its money. As expected from the first public release of Apple's new operating system for the Mac, negligible bugs have been reported, leading to Apple’s software engineers' work on an even newer update, which is available now to developers – OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.1 (build 12B13).

The newest developer-only release has no known issues at this point in time, however Apple recommends all developers grab the update so they can focus on specific features to ensure the update's rock-solid quality for the public release later on. The update will probably be released to the public in a matter of weeks. Anyone still on Mac OS X Lion will need to purchase OS X Mountain Lion from the Mac App Store before they will be able to upgrade to this updated version of OS X Mountain Lion when it is released.

OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.1 does not include the promised Facebook integration just yet; it is likely we will see this feature later this Fall along with the public iOS 6 release. If anything new is discovered, we will keep you updated.

Sources: 9to5Mac

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

You guys wrote a "close to seeding" and a "seeding" article on the same thing... I can't wait to read "seeded" article I heard there's going to be a cliff hanger.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrteacup View Post
    you guys wrote a "close to seeding" and a "seeding" article on the same thing... I can't wait to read "seeded" article i heard there's going to be a cliff hanger.
    lmao

Fish are friends, not food!
    Neither is Slow Internet.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I can't get Exchange email to work