+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple's First Expert Witness Struggles During Samsung's Cross Examination

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Awful lot of Android fanboys on an Apple forum. Seriously the whole Apple fanboy "insult" really isn't an insult. You judge people who defend Apple but you're just as hardcore
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Awful lot of Android fanboys on an Apple forum.

Seriously the whole Apple fanboy "insult" really isn't an insult. You judge people who defend Apple but you're just as hardcore if not more hardcore at defending Samsung. What makes any of you any better than what you're dissing?

Besides, this whole Samsung copying Apple thing has some truth and benefit in it. I'm sure we all want to live in a peaceful world where nobody sues anybody and nobody talks trash about anybody. We all want to live in a world where we all hold hands an agree about everything. Yeah right lol. Android fanboys and Apple fanboys holding hands? Never gonna happen, so why would Apple go holding hands with Samsung? Those of you arguing over each other are no better than Apple suing Samsung. We're all the same, as individuals and as tech giants.

Seriously though, competition plays a nice role in innovation and advancements in technology. Without competition, the motivation to be superior is diminished. This fight between Apple and every other company, it's for the good of our technological world.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by i.Annie View Post
    Awful lot of Android fanboys on an Apple forum.
    Seriously though, competition plays a nice role in innovation and advancements in technology. Without competition, the motivation to be superior is diminished. This fight between Apple and every other company, it's for the good of our technological world.
    Seriously though, not everyone can be a fanboy.
    First, you have to be a boy.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Not necessarily. Depends on how you look at it. If you want to be the one to point out gender roles...

Like a fisherman. Can't a girl be a fisherman? Or does she have to go by fisherwoman to fit your standards?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to i.Annie For This Useful Post:

H4CK3R (08-09-2012), raduga (08-09-2012)

Thanks

yes they do have some similarities, its just the era that we're in for cell phones. how comes HTC isn't taking Samsung to court for having its phones looking like theirs? likewise, how comes laptop makers like dell or hp dont sue each other for making similar looking laptops? before apple these kinds of cow cookies was unheard of.

Quote Originally Posted by raduga View Post
    Seriously though, not everyone can be a fanboy.
    First, you have to be a boy.

To welcome competition and planing to eradicate it are two different thing...or you think not????
    Last edited by fadadman; 08-09-2012 at 06:40 AM.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fadadman View Post
    yes they do have some similarities, its just the era that we're in for cell phones. how comes HTC isn't taking Samsung to court for having its phones looking like theirs? likewise, how comes laptop makers like dell or hp dont sue each other for making similar looking laptops? before apple these kinds of cow cookies was unheard of.

To welcome competition and planing to eradicate it are two different thing...or you think not????
    Apple is always in a legal battle. They're more aggressive than most companies about patents too, which is why Apple is always in court (I feel bad for their lawyers lmao) But Apple just seems to take it more aggressively than most. I have no clue why HTC doesn't sue Samsung though...

But Samsung's phones do look a lot like the iPhone, so I can't blame Apple for taking action, especially because of all the evidence they have against them.
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fadadman View Post
    For the record, I am not in favor of eradicating fanboys either.
    And because of the similarities between boys and girls, I'd say girls can definitely be fishermen too.

Cooperation between between genders seems to work better than competition, usually.
    Eradication of competition, or eradication of gender.... I'm not sure.
    Last edited by raduga; 08-09-2012 at 10:32 PM.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123