+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Samsung Claims That Sharing Evidence Was the Right Thing to Do

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Originally Posted by steve-z17 Android wasn't the first OS to have those features on a phone either, plenty of other phones had all of that before them. So that doesn't
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Painkiller006's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steve-z17 View Post
    Android wasn't the first OS to have those features on a phone either, plenty of other phones had all of that before them. So that doesn't work in their/your favor at all lol....It's obvious you're a fandroid which is ok, there's nothing wrong with that. But to say Apple isn't innovating anymore is ridiculous. How many Apple products do you own?

Samsung was stupid to release that info and I hope it comes back to bite them in the ***.
    Android may not have been the first but they don't act like Apple and sue everyone over the most ridiculous things like, bounce back scroll effect, shape, slide to unlock, unified search....etc. It's obvious you're an isheep which is ok, there's nothing with that. But don't try to act like Apple is a saint. Also, what does owing Apple products have to do with anything?? Before you start, i had an iphone 3gs, now use a Galaxy Nexus. I have an ipad for my daughter and a Nexus 7 for myself. What label you have for me? Why couldn't the Judge from the Google vs Oracle case be in this trial instead of Kohl. Lastly, Apple hasn't been innovating anything for a while, they just keep upgrading the specs on the current iphone and giving mediocre upgrades with features that should of been added a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by hank197857 View Post
    i hope the outcome will be what's best for the consumer.
    +1
    Last edited by Painkiller006; 08-02-2012 at 09:19 PM.
    from my rooted Droid DNA

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller006 View Post
    Android may not have been the first but they don't act like Apple and sue everyone over the most ridiculous things like, bounce back scroll effect, shape, slide to unlock, unified search....etc. It's obvious you're an isheep which is ok, there's nothing with that. But don't try to act like Apple is a saint. Also, what does owing Apple products have to do with anything?? Before you start, i had an iphone 3gs, now use a Galaxy Nexus. I have an ipad for my daughter and a Nexus 7 for myself. What label you have for me? Why couldn't the Judge from the Google vs Oracle case be in this trial instead of Kohl. Lastly, Apple hasn't been innovating anything for a while, they just keep upgrading the specs on the current iphone and giving mediocre upgrades with features that should of been added a long time ago.

+1
    +1 and Like

I don't care who came first or who is better. all I say is there should be competition which is better for consumers which results in cheaper products.
    so Apple is clearly trying to cut the competition! and f up the consumers.
    No signature links or spam... only warning

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller006 View Post
    Google does not have the standpoint to sue Apple because it copied much more from Apple than the other way around. Otherwise, I would suppose Google would do the same thing Apple does right now.

Apple is never a saint, and no one is saying that, you were just misunderstanding. People is just respecting Apple for it started a lovely new trend -- the type of touch-panel-gesture-based smartphones like iPhone and Android phones.
    If Apple is a saint, it won't refuse Schmidt's suggestion of opening up iOS before iPhone was introduced, then Schmidt won't be pushed out of Apple's board and wrapping up Android development and releasing it for free for everyone. Apple obviously wanted to be the sole player of this kind of smartphones for years. It would have succeeded if Schmidt didn't take advantage of the inside knowledges he got when he was in the Apple board, that's why Steve Jobs hated Google and Android so much.
    I don't like Apple's idea of trying to monopoly, but I totally side with Apple in its suing Samsung, since Samsung totally lost the least respect for a trend leader by copying all of the unnecessary details in the original two or three years, that illustrates an evil intention of taking a free ride or confusing the customers.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12