Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Succeeds in Banning Galaxy Tab 7.7 in Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Loxs View Post
    It's an EU ban as the 10.1 ingringes on Apples EU community design for the iPad, this means that it's breaking the law in the entire of the EU which is why the German High court can ban it throughout the EU.

Hope this helps.
    I guess that explains it. Thanks

Might I ask what the situation is in the uk? You say it's banned in all of Europe but does it include the uk or is that still to be settled...

I hate Apple...they really do suck.

All Apple is trying to do is pave the road for their new smaller iPad Mini / iPod Jumbo Mini / iPad Nano Jumbo or whatever they are gonna call it. This is a total monopoly that Apple is trying to create. When are people going to start boycotting Apple and telling them to stop banning competition?

Quote Originally Posted by LivesForJihad View Post
    I hate Apple...they really do suck.

All Apple is trying to do is pave the road for their new smaller iPad Mini / iPod Jumbo Mini / iPad Nano Jumbo or whatever they are gonna call it. This is a total monopoly that Apple is trying to create. When are people going to start boycotting Apple and telling them to stop banning competition?
    Wrong. All the companies sue each other. No one creates such a stir when anyone else sues Apple, only when Apple sure someone else.

Stopping competition? Wouldn't you agree that every company out there buying up every patent possible is "banning competition?" Gimme a break and look at the facts for what they really are.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12