Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Retina MacBook Pro Sees Improved Shipping Dates

Thanks

Default Retina MacBook Pro Sees Improved Shipping Dates

For the first time since its launch, Apple’s Retina MacBook pro has begun to see improvements in shipping estimates for new orders placed through the company’s online store. The improvement first appeared in Apple’s Asia-Pacific markets, which have been estimated moving from 3-4 weeks to 2-3 weeks.

The shipping estimates for Apple’s other main distribution regions of the Americas and Europe/Middle East/Africa remain at 3-4 weeks. It’s highly likely that these markets will see similar improvements in the near future tough as the demand catches up with the supply.

While Apple announced the Retina MacBook Pro as immediately available on its debut day of June 11, shipping estimates quickly slipped to 2-3 weeks by the end of the day. Roughly 24 hours later, the shipping times crept up to 3-4 weeks and have remained constant since then until recently. For those of you who are interested in purchasing the Retina MacBook Pro, you might be in better luck getting your hands on one soon.

Source: Apple

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Hasnt helped me. I ordered 3 weeks ago today and still not shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by turdsmoka View Post
    Hasnt helped me. I ordered 3 weeks ago today and still not shipped.
    Are they not available in the stores? I thought Best Buy had them