Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS X Mountain Lion Drops Support For Some Older 64-bit Macs

My Early 2008 white MacBook returns EFI64. Either the test is wrong or the list is.

my last laptop is the macbook pro i'm typing on. i bought it in 2010. my next laptop will be a pc. it's good to have both. there are some functions that either computer does better than the other.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hank197857 View Post
    my last laptop is the macbook pro i'm typing on. i bought it in 2010. my next laptop will be a pc. it's good to have both. there are some functions that either computer does better than the other.
    Yet another facepalm... "next laptop will be a PC". You probably thought that you would get computer without OSX or maybe even straight away "next computer will be with windows"? I'm really sick of people telling Mac's and PC's apart. Apple uses same hardware as other known brands from 2005! Wake up!

As for other comments. Errr... are you so unhappy with Snow Leopard/Lion that you are so upset that you won't be able to upgrade?
    I am not going near 10.8 before 10.8.2, or maybe even 10.8.3.
    Last edited by dennder; 07-12-2012 at 01:27 PM.
    PRAETORIANNI NONNUMQUAM IN PROELIO NUMQUAM IN BELLO SUPERANTUR

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dennder View Post
    Yet another facepalm... "next laptop will be a PC". You probably thought that you would get computer without OSX or maybe even straight away "next computer will be with windows"? I'm really sick of people telling Mac's and PC's apart. Apple uses same hardware as other known brands from 2005! Wake up!

As for other comments. Errr... are you so unhappy with Snow Leopard/Lion that you are so upset that you won't be able to upgrade?
    I am not going near 10.8 before 10.8.2, or maybe even 10.8.3.
    I have ML GM and it's not what thought it would be
    HIT THANKS BUTTON TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12