+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Releases Statement Defending its Decision to Withdraw Products from EPEAT

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Originally Posted by lucca567 Sadly enough any kind of bad press for apple will still not hurt its sales. I'm yet to hear someone say "I'm no longer buying from
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lucca567 View Post
    Sadly enough any kind of bad press for apple will still not hurt its sales. I'm yet to hear someone say "I'm no longer buying from apple they aren't eco friendly"
    San Francisco is already doing just that. They are moving away from Apple because they are no longer EPEAT compliant.
    I am sure more cities will follow.
    I personally am not buying any more Apple because getting sick of Apple products and not because of EPEAT problem they are facing now. And yes it is a problem or else Apple would not need to come out defending their position to withdraw from EPEAT.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rcworship View Post
    Oh, yeah. Have a look at how much oil has been had as gas is almost $4.00 a gallon=P

Good one, except just about every news agency just ran stories since the beginning of July how gas prices didn't rise like every year the last 4.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    What about San Fran?
    San Fran is a small market considering Apple is worldwide. If it's only a matter of a few million then they can care less.
    Anyway they already put every item back on the list so its behind us.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12