+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Google to Help Samsung in Legal Battle Against Apple

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Originally Posted by Spazmonic Yea, cuz the first 3 iPhones don't look the same at all and the last 2 arent spitting images of each other. You are a moron.
    Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spazmonic View Post
    Yea, cuz the first 3 iPhones don't look the same at all and the last 2 arent spitting images of each other. You are a moron. I went through more iPhones than I have S2's. Heres a big news flash as well, This site can say what they want, that nexus phone is still selling and the Sales have gone through the roof and haven't stopped yet. Mine will be here Thursday. Only bought it because of what this site reported. So modmyi is just helping Google.

Lol! You really showed Apple who's boss.............As for you comment about the phone's, Apple is ONE company making the iPhone, so they build off of their old models sometimes. Android has a bunch of companies that make phone's for them but a lot of them still end up looking alike....

Thanks
    The Rebel Alliance grows stronger, but it's only a matter of time before the evil Apple Empire strikes them down. We need....A New Hope.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Slim J's Avatar
    Thanks

Good. Someone needs to control Apples power

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dennder View Post
    More competition = better devices for everyone.
    Yep... Now only if these other companies would actually compete by getting their own R&D department instead of simply following Apple.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Buying patents is ridiculous. I wish patents were only transferable if you actually bought the company that developed it. Secondly, all this legal mumbo jumbo will cause issues for Apple in the long run - assuming it's brainwashed base (I call them democrats) wake up and realize this company is an anti-competitive bully.

I will admit, they make a solid product - I wouldn't say they innovative anymore - but they did a great job in the past setting up patents (with our broken system) for future purposes. This type of legal garbage is horrible for the consumer and does NOTHING to create innovation on the smart phone market. Those of you who say Samsung is ripping off iOS need to realize borrowing (or stealing in Steve Job's words) is HOW you innovate. You take an existing (and obviously popular) idea and improve upon it. THAT IS WHAT INNOVATION IS. Innovation and inventive are two entirely different things.

Quote Originally Posted by Norb View Post
    Yep... Now only if these other companies would actually compete by getting their own R&D department instead of simply following Apple.
    Apple did the same thing with nearly all of it's products. Lets see, Maps (google), Siri - bought. iTunes is really the only real original idea they've had - everything else was borrowed and improved upon. Wait, borrowed and improved upon? Wait, that is what innovation is! Shocking!

Google has failed miserably on the Tablet front with failed support or demand for developers to create Tablet oriented apps. I own an iPad 3 - love it. I just bought a Nexus 7 - can't wait for it. Having said that, I'm shocked at the ban on the Tab 10.1 due to design infringment. You'd have to be completely blind to think they are the same. They are different shapes, different aspect ratio, there is no home button on the Tab 10.1. It's clear, some of these judges are not tech savy at all.
    Last edited by Breezer23; 07-03-2012 at 07:11 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Apple already make better product? Antennagate, proximity issues, battery issues... All unheard of back in iPhone and iPhone 3G. If anything it is getting worse.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12