+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Google Rolls Out 'Nexus 7' Tablet at I/O Developer Conference

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
-...front-facing camera, NFC compatibility, a quad-core CPU and 12-core graphics processor...- The tablet is said to be "an ideal device for reading books." Dude, wat?
    Thanks
    -...front-facing camera, NFC compatibility, a quad-core CPU and 12-core graphics processor...-
    The tablet is said to be "an ideal device for reading books."
    Dude, wat?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

i doubt it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mrteacup View Post
    They try to fit as much as they can into one thing but don't have enough man power to test it all. Apple however keeps it simple.

Adding feature with pointless cause are dumb. They won't help the device sale ever thought of why apples successful? One reason is that they have one device and it's not clunked up so third party companies can make it compatible. You don't understand that millions of features don't sell. QUALITY OVER QUANTITY!
    I hope you do realize that Apple is including the equivalent of NFC in IOS 6, its called Paypass. Please tell me what features that Android uses that Apple does not. Please don't rant just for the sake of ranting.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    I thought the specs were decent but no rear camera? You have to come with a complete tablet not just an E-Reader, hoping the user does not need or want one. Apple as set the bar and none of the competition is close. Good design and great OS=better tablet.
    Yeah, because I love it when I'm at an event and someone in front of me pulls out an iPad to take a picture.

Thanks

I'm pretty satisfied with my iPad but that is cool that they are launching it in the near future. Gotta like a quick release after the product is shown off for the first time.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bry2k2 View Post
    I hope you do realize that Apple is including the equivalent of NFC in IOS 6, its called Paypass. Please tell me what features that Android uses that Apple does not. Please don't rant just for the sake of ranting.
    NFC is useful for an iPhone and maybe iPod touch. But an iPad or any tablet is not going to be useful. Oh I guess it's more convenient to haul around a 10" or 7" tablet rather then a 4 inch piece of plastic
    Also it's not about android having features that apple doesn't its about android adding what ever they can to the phone and not testing it. Software on androids and Samsung are never as smooth as apple because they have to many phones and processors and screens etc. to even test it.
    Last edited by Mrteacup; 06-28-2012 at 11:41 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    I thought the specs were decent but no rear camera? You have to come with a complete tablet not just an E-Reader, hoping the user does not need or want one. Apple as set the bar and none of the competition is close. Good design and great OS=better tablet.
    Really dude? I can count on one hand the amount of times I've used my iPad's rear camera.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12