Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Are Apple's Retail Store Employees Grossly Underpaid?

Thanks

heck too, they are glorified best buy employees that have an even easier job because they only sell a handful of products. This is a perfect example of why apple doesn't even consider moving their manufacturing jobs to the US though.

Quote Originally Posted by nicrfe View Post
    Any skilled construction worker gets well over 100k. I make twice that(if I include retirement contributions) as an electrician.
    Of course you can make 100k in any field as long as your are skilled and qualified. Teacher: you could be a university professor
    Retail: you could be a corporate retail agent/executive

You can always make the big $$ in some field of work but that's only if the job is as hard or you had to work hard enough to get there

No, they sell 100,000 worth of **** per year, that you desperately want. They also have to stand there and smile and say sorry to you when your iPhone is broken because you dropped it in the toilet and lied, trying to claim that there's no legitimate way that the water damage sensor has been tripped.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Beastly L92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nicrfe View Post
    Any skilled construction worker gets well over 100k. I make twice that(if I include retirement contributions) as an electrician.
    100k a year construction jobs?! MAYBE a foreman makes that in a union state, MAYBE. But twice that? Nope. Sorry bud. I worked in construction for 7 years before going to the oilfield. I STARTED in the oil field at $60k which was a HUGE raise from construction.

nothing new here, folks. if you work for someone else, you're underpaid.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hank197857 View Post
    nothing new here, folks. if you work for someone else, you're underpaid.
    Lol true that

Apple's retail store is still a retail store and their sales associates get paid pretty well for that title even though a lot of them are less knowledgeable than I am with their product knowledge.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12