+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Foxconn CEO: iPhone 5 "Will Put Samsung Galaxy S III to Shame"

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Originally Posted by NakedFaerie The GUI hasn't changed at all from iPhone 1 all the way to iPhone 4S and IOS1 to IOS5. Yes it did! At iOS3 you could
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFaerie View Post
    The GUI hasn't changed at all from iPhone 1 all the way to iPhone 4S and IOS1 to IOS5.
    Yes it did! At iOS3 you could actually send MMS with the iPhone! Now try and beat that!!! :-)

PS: I have an iPhone!

Thanks

I hope it comes with features that we are able to choose. Like when you set up iOS for the first a screen with come up and say what features you would like to choose from. Like there would be options for if you wanted iCloud, Passbook, old weather or new weather, gamecenter, old or new app store and iTunes, Facebook, twitter, make an option if Videos and music and want to be separated, Newstand, and compass. It would be a nice looking screen with check boxes and you would tap the boxes if you wanted the features. I would love to see that in the future and maybe change the battery color to green, blue, yellow, orange, purple, and pink. Another cool feature I would love to see is when you download an app from the app store you can choose where you want to put the app. Like if it's a game you can put it in the games folder that is already created on the springboard or put it in a new folder. Maybe live wallpapers? That would be the best iPhone yet.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This mofo CEO has a big mouth. Foxconn = one of apple's vendor, that's about it. I do respect apple and proud to have apple products(MBP, iphones and ipads) however I have no respect for this company (Foxconn)or it's CEO.

It's funny to see vendor is trying to speak up when actual mother company is not saying anything, they are nothing without Apple.

Green Apple
    Thanks

For some reason I doubt this

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This mofo CEO has a big mouth. *Foxconn = one of apple's vendor, that's about it. *I do respect apple and proud to have apple products(MBP, iphones and ipads) however I have no respect for this company (Foxconn)or it's CEO. *

It's funny to see vendor is trying to speak up when actual mother company is not saying anything, they are nothing without Apple.*

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

It's not going to be that hard to beat the Galaxy S III....feels like a piece of plastic. Though I like some of it's features, the new iPhone will definitely beat it. Too bad Samsung didn't innovate more with this phone.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFaerie View Post
    I very highly doubt ANY iPhone will outdo any Galaxy phone.
    Even the Galaxy 1 is better than the 4S and I bet it will still be better than the iPhone 5 when it comes out.

If they want the iPhone 5 to be better they better start putting in most of the features jailbreakers use and jailbreak their iPhones for.
    As all Android phones can do just about everything a jailbroken iPhone can I cant really see any iPhone becoming better than any Android in the near future.

They also better change the design. Every Galaxy looks different from the previous model something Apple doesn't know anything about as most iPhones look the same. The GUI hasn't changed at all from iPhone 1 all the way to iPhone 4S and IOS1 to IOS5.
    Have a look at Androids first releases and the latest (Ice Cream Sandwich) and you will see its completely different. All Apple did was put in a background.

SO to end my little rant there is no way any iPhone will ever be better than any Galaxy until its got most of the jailbroken features built into the IOS. Till then Galaxy will always be better and years ahead of the latest iPhone. The guy is just trying to sell his company instead of facing reality and realizing its making another crap phone thats limited to only Apples imagination instead of the customers.
    We want OUR OWN Phone not Apples. At least Samsung make a phone that is user friendly.

+2

Thanks

I like my iphones, i prefer them than androids, as they are more simple looking. the iphone touch screen seems to be more responsive then the galaxy. but must agree the galaxy processing time is much faster. Siri still need more adjusting in understanding, they both have there own wave length of better capability the thing i like about iphone is that it has it own theme. witch with android they all have the same lay- out , and apple are for-ever updating witch is annoying but cool at same time as you don't know what they are going to add next. maybe android had it befor but apple make it more stylish then ugly looking and i just love the fact of jailbreaking my iphone 4s and adjusting it to the way i like thanks to pod- 2g and the reat of the gang

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xhazex9x View Post
    i loved all my iphones from the first one to my 4s but i also doubt this the iphone lacks too many simple features that would make it better than a galaxy. It took them 5 phones to finally give us a bigger screen and 100 ios releases to add something as simple as the notification center and even then the notification center is garbage without the jailbreak community, but i guess well just wait and see
    +3

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    He is right about “respect [for] the Japanese and especially like their execution and communication styles. Unlike the Koreans, they will not hit you from behind”. Koreans are good in stealing other company works in research and development. They also did not care much about piracy. They allow DVD recorders read and write to and from any devices. “Smart TV” can read any media files and careless about copy protection. They saved billions in research and used that money to dumping the price to kill competition. They did the same to memory, hard drive and computer industry. I rather buy and support USA products.
    Did you ever play with Samsung Blackberry Curve? That is how the great mind of Korean can come up with. It’s a shame. Today, it does not matter how great a Galaxy III turn out to be. It’s just an iClone no more no less.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrteacup View Post
    I really don't doubt this
    +1 I will agree their.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lv99 View Post
    He is right about “respect [for] the Japanese and especially like their execution and communication styles. Unlike the Koreans, they will not hit you from behind”. Koreans are good in stealing other company works in research and development. They also did not care much about piracy. They allow DVD recorders read and write to and from any devices. “Smart TV” can read any media files and careless about copy protection. They saved billions in research and used that money to dumping the price to kill competition. They did the same to memory, hard drive and computer industry. I rather buy and support USA products.
    Did you ever play with Samsung Blackberry Curve? That is how the great mind of Korean can come up with. It’s a shame. Today, it does not matter how great a Galaxy III turn out to be. It’s just an iClone no more no less.
    Dude talk about fan boy. Your going to say Koreans are stealers!? Wow dude look at china. Thats all they are. They make copies of everything. Don't even start with the piracy cause china has always been selling bootleging movies hell they started it. China makes horrible products, nothing but cheap crap that breaks and was copied from someone else. Foxconn is just a communist and of course he's going to bash Koreans cause he's Chinese. who are the armpit and ***** h0/€ of asians. Go support your sweat factory crapple phones and there crapple company. Later sheep boy.
    Last edited by Bmbrad; 06-24-2012 at 01:05 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

foolish, why anyone would even buy a product from foxcon... junk

Thanks

Ive had the iphone for a long time. From the very first release to the iphone 4. Switched to Android awhile ago. Just picked up the Galaxy s3. Gotta say, to me, its a beautiful phone and love it. Of course everyone is going to have their own opinions so most of you probably wont agree with me but after switching to Android I dont think I could go back to Apple.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12