Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Details Emerge About WWDC 2012 Keynote

MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,481 Times in 567 Posts

Default New Details Emerge About WWDC 2012 Keynote

Although Apple's WWDC is an annual event we look forward to like clockwork every summer, each year the event brings out no shortage of hot rumors and speculation in the days leading up to the biggest formal gathering of devs in the world of Apple.

According to new details surfacing Tuesday, the 2012 Worldwide Developers Conference will get underway at 10 a.m. PST on Monday, June 11. The keynote will be delivered by Apple CEO Tim Cook. The partial event agenda was published today on the Apple website for all registered attending devs to see.

While some details remain cloaked beneath Apple's omnipresent layer of secrecy, iOS 6 is expected to be formally unveiled during the keynote. All event sessions and seminars pertaining to the anticipated iOS update have not yet been publicly disclosed. These information gaps are being interpreted to suggest that something major is still being concealed from public view.

Many analysts also anticipate at least one new or refreshed product from Apple, although it seems unlikely that the 6th generation iPhone will be among the new products unveiled. In previous years, WWDC has been a major hub of activity for the products and software that dominate the forthcoming year of Apple news. That tradition likely won't be broken this year.

Source: Apple

The logo looks like many Ipod Nano superposed. It looks like an Ipod event to me.

Looks like a Party any way you look at it!
    Can't Wait...

Quote Originally Posted by vlaine View Post
    The logo looks like many Ipod Nano superposed. It looks like an Ipod event to me.
    It looks like a bunch of iOS app icons to me.

Thanks

Can't wait to see what is unveiled
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

It's that they have just bought the us gov and are launching igov and next the world lol

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

iOS 6 better be good....just staying

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

With no new features other than white on the last iPod touch. Makes me wonder if Apple didn't decide to switch iPod iPhone release times. I really hope they just delayed it last year & return to the June/July iPhone release. I'm sure a lot of people would complain, but not a big deal. A lot of manufactures release new phones with in a few months. It would still sell like hotcakes.

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ipodtouchman77 View Post
    iOS 6 better be good....just staying
    Saying*

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

Quote Originally Posted by vlaine View Post
    Nice observation but which iOS device has a square camera hole.

In some images, the square hole appears at the exact center (like in an iPod Touch) whereas in others it appears in the top left (like in the iPhone).

The outer shape definitely looks like that of an iPod Touch or iPhone.

Hope there is a hardware announcement too at WWDC, along with Mountain Lion and iOS 6.
    Last edited by yohu123; 05-30-2012 at 12:17 AM.