Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Photos of Ashton Kutcher Dressed as Steve Jobs Surface

Thanks

Default Photos of Ashton Kutcher Dressed as Steve Jobs Surface

The folks over at the gossip site, TMZ, recently published photos of Ashton Kutcher “in full character” for the Steve Jobs movie. Kutcher was found wearing the iconic black turtleneck, jeans, and sneaker outfit that everyone remembers Jobs wearing often. Not surprisingly, Kutcher's appearance resembles that of Jobs during his youth quite well. For those of you who are interested in seeing more pictures, hit the source link below.

It was reported last month that Kutcher had been cast as Jobs for the independent biopic, which is titled “Jobs: Get Inspired.” The movie is said to show what events from Jobs’ life between the years 1971 and 2000. Kutcher had been noted for resembling Jobs and the film’s producer, David Hulme, has set out to “prove to the world that this is the right part for him.”

For those of you who are interested, Hulme indicated that the film is being aimed for release in the fourth quarter of 2012. We’ll have to all be patient for the release of what will hopefully be an interesting (and inspirational) film.

Source: TMZ

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

iPhone? More like MyPhone GooseG's Avatar
    Thanks

Why would they cast a *** guy as the greatest man ever?

Lol idk if you guys know but Steve wasnt as much of an amazing person when he was younger. As much as you guys idolize people like him they all had their bad times and Ashton kutcher can closely resemble Steve

/\ agree

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Where is the NB shoes ?

Obviously prefers ASICS, I run in Mizuno myself lol

I wonder if he's wearing one of Steve's actual shirts? He had hundreds of them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by baRRy boRRis View Post
    I wonder if he's wearing one of Steve's actual shirts? He had hundreds of them.
    Ur kidding right? You think he would wear a dead man's shirt? That's extremely disrespectful.

Besides, that shirt doesn't look like the one Steve wore.

Quote Originally Posted by *T* View Post
    Ur kidding right? You think he would wear a dead man's shirt? That's extremely disrespectful.
    How is it extremely disrespectful?! What is wrong asking Laurene if they can have one of his shirts for the film? He has hundreds, he isn't going to be wearing them any time soon. This is a factual film about him, not a mocking parody.

Is it extremely disrespectful to buy clothes from a charity shop on the off chance that they're the clothes of a dead person which they most likely are?

Quote Originally Posted by *T* View Post
    Besides, that shirt doesn't look like the one Steve wore.
    To be fair the neck isn't turtley enough

Dude... wheres my iphone?

Not full character, he doesn't have the New Balance 501's on

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokieiguess View Post
    Haha nice
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokieiguess View Post
    +1 Nice

I'm a little confused, when Jobs was that age and had long hair.. did he wear this outfit then?? unless he's going for Jobs of the late 90s.. but the hair is a jobs earlier than that.. maybe I'm just wrong... Steve jobs from 20 years ago had that look, I'm just not convinced he had that outfit.
    Last edited by oneduality; 05-13-2012 at 11:43 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me hitman10's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by baRRy boRRis View Post
    How is it extremely disrespectful?! What is wrong asking Laurene if they can have one of his shirts for the film? He has hundreds, he isn't going to be wearing them any time soon. This is a factual film about him, not a mocking parody.

Is it extremely disrespectful to buy clothes from a charity shop on the off chance that they're the clothes of a dead person which they most likely are?

To be fair the neck isn't turtley enough

LoL some ppl take this to heart... But i was wondering the same.. He must of had some spare black turtle necks that he could lend Aston Kutcher..

For some reason a lot of people seem to have a stick up their ***... well take it out n chill out.

Fish are friends, not food!
    Neither is Slow Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by hitman10 View Post
    LoL some ppl take this to heart... But i was wondering the same.. He must of had some spare black turtle necks that he could lend Aston Kutcher..

For some reason a lot of people seem to have a stick up their ***... well take it out n chill out.
    Someone respecting a deceased person doesn't mean they have a stick up their butt. No, it just means they are older than 12
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Ashton is going to do a great job as SJ, can't wait to see the movie!

Steve would have been very happy seeing a movie based on his life

Quote Originally Posted by iving View Post
    Steve would have been very happy seeing a movie based on his life
    Agreed! 👍
    @jimbohurt

Quote Originally Posted by Akshay Masand View Post
    ...Kutcher had been noted for resembling Jobs and the film’s producer, David [Mark] Hulme, has set out to “prove to the world that this is the right part for him.”

For those of you who are interested, Hulme indicated that the film is being aimed for release in the fourth quarter of 2012[2013]...
    *Careful with all your info there. Film just went into pre-production last month. No way it's going to be finished this fall.
    Source: IMDb - Jobs (2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast