+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iCloud Beta Website Shows Off Notes and Reminders; iOS 6 Confirmed

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,048 Times in 769 Posts

Default iCloud Beta Website Shows Off Notes and Reminders; iOS 6 Confirmed

Apple’s iCloud Beta Web site seems to have been updated with the addition of the familiar Notes and Reminders applications (pictured above) from iOS 5. These applications allow us to jot down helpful hints, such as grocery lists, for our complex lives and remind ourselves when we have to go and do things each day. You can visit the Beta version of the iCloud Web site and see the additions for yourself from this link.

You won't need an Apple developer account to view the new applications on the background of the Web site, however to sign into and use the Beta version of the iCloud Web site, you must have a developer account with Apple. At the time Apple officially releases the features of the Beta version of the iCloud Web site, these features will be available for all public users and not just Apple developers.

The Notes and Reminders applications being available on the Beta iCloud Web site obviously means we would be able to write notes and set reminders from the Web site and keep them in sync with all of our other devices. As we know from Apple’s Web site, which gives us some sneak-peak information about OS X Mountain Lion, the new Mac operating system will come with a Notes and Reminders application similar to that of iOS’ versions.

Citing 9to5Mac, the updated Beta iCloud Web site also comes with strings hinting to iOS 6, in which a Beta is expected to be released some time this Summer. We already expect to see OS X Mountain Lion this Summer, so it is likely we will see a combo release.

Sources: 9to5Mac

My iPhone is a Part of Me mustard05's Avatar
    Thanks

To bad the link isn't working for me. If it works for anyone else please let me know!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,576 Times in 277 Posts

No dice on the beta iCloud. Seems restricted

You are not authorised to access the web page at https://beta.icloud.com/. You may need to sign in.

My iPhone is a Part of Me mustard05's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't get the site to load. I have a login though! WTH ;(

Thanks
    Default Beta Link Isn't Working
    Quote Originally Posted by mustard05 View Post
    To bad the link isn't working for me. If it works for anyone else please let me know!
    No it doesn't look like the link is working for some sort of a reason. The normal iCloud.com link is working but no mentioning of the Notes or Reminders. Is the link "Location" based?

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickhesson View Post
    No dice on the beta iCloud. Seems restricted
    Long time no see nick

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Notes should already sync through the Cloud. I don't see why we need a @me account to sync those.