Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Adobe Creative Suite 6 Now Available for Purchase

Default Adobe Creative Suite 6 Now Available for Purchase

About two months ago, Adobe released a public beta for Adobe Photoshop CS6. A month later, Adobe announced Adobe Creative Suite 6. Now, Adobe Creative Suite 6 is finally available and can be purchased from Adobe's Web site and shipped. The updated suite comes with After Effects, Dreamweaver, Flash Professional, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro (more smalls included). Like most Adobe Creative Suite releases, the suite arrives in different versions: Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium, Creative Suite 6 Design Standard, Creative Suite 6 Production Premium, and Creative Suite 6 Master Collection.

All of the new Adobe Creative Suite 6 software receives interface appearance changes, performance improvements, and tons of new tools and features throughout the applications that come with each of the four individual software packages.

As we should expect from Adobe, pricing is in the deep end of the pool ranging from $1299 for the base package all the way up to $2599 for the Master Collection package. While all of the software will be available for download, Adobe Creative Cloud on the other hand, we be released this Friday, May 11th. The cloud functionality comes with a monthly cost of $49.99 per month under a year commitment or $79.99 for a month-to-month payment without a commitment.

According to Adobe, the new version of Adobe's Creative Suite is aiming to try and deal with and make the software more friendly with the rapidly increasing kinds of consumer devices that are constantly being released on an annual basis. With all of the different device types being released these days, software developers are finding it harder to keep up.

Sources: Macgasm

My iPhone is a Part of Me iLoveWindows&iPhone's Avatar
    Thanks

mod edit, comment removed.
    Our forum does not promote, discuss or help with warez or warez sites.
    Last edited by blkcadi; 05-07-2012 at 03:00 PM.
    El Zurdo

I really hate to sound negative, but I'm really getting annoyed with updates, where there is hardly any difference (most cosmetic) and still expected to dish out hundreds. This time, it's "cloud services", something which I've seen plug-ins for for previous versions. Why can't they just use some sensible update or patch model instead of raping people's wallets for a small handful of updates that are usually based on PS plugins one can get for free?

iPhone? More like MyPhone ohthatguyagain's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alanjf View Post
    I really hate to sound negative, but I'm really getting annoyed with updates, where there is hardly any difference (most cosmetic) and still expected to dish out hundreds. This time, it's "cloud services", something which I've seen plug-ins for for previous versions. Why can't they just use some sensible update or patch model instead of raping people's wallets for a small handful of updates that are usually based on PS plugins one can get for free?
    For the most part, I completely agree. Adobe has gotten waaaaay out of hand...

iPhone? More like MyPhone xxhorseriderxxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iLoveWindows&iPhone View Post
    mod edit, comment removed.
    Our forum does not promote, discuss or help with warez or warez sites.
    and anyone in their right mind would spend 2.5K on a program? It's worth 10$ max.

Quote Originally Posted by alanjf View Post
    Have you actually watched any of the preview videos or started a trial? There are some really great new features and changes. For Photoshop and Illustrator at least, I haven't tried out InDesign or After Effects yet. The UI has been refined across the board and fells much more consistent. Should you upgrade if you have CS5? I a, but Design Premium is only 300ish as I'm at University.

Quote Originally Posted by xxhorseriderxxx View Post
    and anyone in their right mind would spend 2.5K on a program? It's worth 10$ max.
    You are a ******* idiot. What if your job required you to use Creative Suite for several hours every day, then is it only worth $10?! It clearly isn't aimed a people like you so you shouldn't complain about the price.