+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Predicted to Become $1 Trillion Company and be worth $1,111 per share in 2013

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
    Thanks

Default Apple Predicted to Become $1 Trillion Company and be worth $1,111 per share in 2013

Apple recently announced another set of record earnings, which elevated the company’s stock drastically shortly after. The boom continues as the company with the world’s highest market cap continues to smash analyst predictions consistently.

Previously, some analysts were claiming that Apple could possibly hit $1,000 per share by the end of the year but these estimates are being raised after Tuesday’s earning call. According to analyst Brian White of Topeka Capital Markets, Apple is on route to become a $1 trillion company with a market share of $1,111 in the next year. White contends that the valuation is a reasonable one as Apple "appears to be firing on all cylinders."

If you do the math, to become a $1 trillion company, Apple would have to hit a stock price of $1,072 but White is predicting a target of $1,111 per share in the year 2013. White’s previous target was $1,001 and the Cupertino California company is currently worth $570 billion with a market share price of $608 per share. That being said, with the announcement of the new iPhone, new Macs, iOS 6, and the impending release of an Apple branded television set, it wouldn’t be a surprise to see Apple stock soar once again. It’ll be an interesting feat to see what the company can achieve over the next year.

Source: AllThingsD

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Green Apple
    Thanks

Now who can lend me some money to buy a few shares???

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I support Apple all the way Who cares if they're going to be the leading provider of EVERYTHING? The world's gonna end soon anyway and if not this year, sometime in the next few years.

Thanks

Does Apple have a scholarship program? That would be great..start training interested individuals to become future Apple pioneers. Too much hush hush over there..open it up and let people in :] All of their secrets get leaked anyway..they pay a lot for secrecy that gets spilled most of the time. Put that money into something that actually gives back. Oh can I borrow $5? haha!

iPhone? More like MyPhone spooneditr's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigray View Post
    Now who can lend me some money to buy a few shares???
    Lol I was about to say the same... Hell I wonder if I could buy even one share!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    Does Apple have a scholarship program? That would be great..start training interested individuals to become future Apple pioneers. Too much hush hush over there..open it up and let people in :] All of their secrets get leaked anyway..they pay a lot for secrecy that gets spilled most of the time. Put that money into something that actually gives back. Oh can I borrow $5? haha!

Hmm I like this idea!

Quote Originally Posted by JPili View Post
    I support Apple all the way Who cares if they're going to be the leading provider of EVERYTHING? The world's gonna end soon anyway and if not this year, sometime in the next few years.
    Myian calendar says this year do we shall see. Lol

Your mom has "spirit" but I used my "pwnage tool" on her all night long and "ultrasn0wed" all over her. haha

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Can buy shares with my crest card here, maybe I'll trade my liver.
    Nothing in life is easy.

My iPhone is a Part of Me iLoveWindows&iPhone's Avatar
    Thanks

Obviously, only the rich can afford to invest in Apple (I'm not talking about buying 1 or 2 shares)....If there is a better example of "The rich get richer", I would love to hear it!
    El Zurdo

Thanks

apple... only in my dreams *sigh*

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    Really the secrets get spilled? Is that why everyone was so disappointed with the iPhone 4S?

Quote Originally Posted by iLoveWindows&iPhone View Post
    Obviously, only the rich can afford to invest in Apple (I'm not talking about buying 1 or 2 shares)....If there is a better example of "The rich get richer", I would love to hear it!
    I took a loan out a while ago from my 401k for some problems with my drivers license. I wanted to make sure I had enough for a lawyer and anything that would come up. Things ended up going way smoother than expected and I had a bunch of money sitting in my savings account collecting 50 cents a month in interest. Guess where that money is sitting now...

I do hope things keep going like this though and honestly even buying 2 shares... that is $1200 that will turn to $2000+ that isn't even that bad of an investment.
    Last edited by Norb; 04-27-2012 at 11:01 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

What's shares at now ? I wish I could of invested before apple was apple I'm sad I wasn't more into investing .. I'd be rich *****!!! Lol