+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Get A $50 iTunes Gift Card for $40 - Electronic Delivery

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 808 Posts

Default Get A $50 iTunes Gift Card for $40 - Electronic Delivery

iTunes gift cards always make great gifts, especially for the upcoming Easter holiday. If you’d like to get your hands on a $50 iTunes gift card for only $40 (do the math; that’s 20% off), then you can head over to Walmart’s Web site and purchase an electronic delivery iTunes gift card for that price. Electronic delivery means you will get the iTunes code via e-mail instead of having a physical scratch-off iTunes gift card.

One of the advantages of electronic delivery over waiting for shipping is the speed. You will not have to wait for delivery and you will not have to waste any gas going out to buy your own gift cards (you more than likely would not find this deal in stores anyway).

There is a limit of just two of these gift cards per buyer – a good deal if you want $100 of iTunes credit for only $80, however these electronic iTunes gift cards are good for everything in the iTunes store including movies, music, books, App Store purchases, and Mac App Store purchases. They do not cover anything towards computer hardware such as Mac computers, iOS devices, or accessories from the Apple Store.

Grab them while they’re on sale because they won’t be for long!

Sources: 9to5Mac

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought they had these up 4-5 days ago....

Green Apple
    Thanks

Great!
    So what if it was up 4 or 5 days ago... Not everybody knew, nor lurkes on wal mart.com...
    Since it was up 4 or 5 days ago, and you knew.... Nobody else is allowed to talk about it, or find out?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

They just cancelled two separate Orders Placed. It was still available on the website - Bummer! I think they need to honor it if it is still there!

Thanks

Thanks Anthony...I just bought one.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by capnchemo View Post
    They just cancelled two separate Orders Placed. It was still available on the website - Bummer! I think they need to honor it if it is still there!
    They have cancelled many orders. Their supplier does not seem to be able to send to a number of email addresses.

I tried to address this with corporate and met with no success. No one at walmart cared.

I had success using gmail and a credit card. Dont use paypal.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Cool It worked for me - and to whomever posted this, THANK YOU!!!
    I ordered two on 4/6 and received my digital codes about 5 minutes after submitting my order. If it's not working, it could be your email address, or it could be that your card is not going through (maybe a bank issue) or a transaction issues between WalMart and your bank... I have since used one of my codes and it works, as I now have $50 sitting in my account (gave the other 50 to my daughter).

Quote Originally Posted by ZipZapp View Post
    They have cancelled many orders. Their supplier does not seem to be able to send to a number of email addresses.

I tried to address this with corporate and met with no success. No one at walmart cared.

I had success using gmail and a credit card. Dont use paypal.