+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Announces Date of Q2 2012 Earnings Call

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
On Tuesday, Apple confirmed the date upon which it will report its second fiscal quarter financial results. The conference call will take place Tuesday, April 24th. Apple says the call
    MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 Times in 561 Posts

Default Apple Announces Date of Q2 2012 Earnings Call

On Tuesday, Apple confirmed the date upon which it will report its second fiscal quarter financial results.

The conference call will take place Tuesday, April 24th. Apple says the call will begin at 5:00 p.m. EST, 2:00 p.m. PST. At that time, a live stream of the call will available at this link.

As we all remember, Apple's last earnings call in late January was a market-mover of epic proportions, sending AAPL well past $500 per share and providing the momentum for the stock to trade well above $600 today. For the holiday quarter - which is before the new iPad was released - Apple saw record sales across its leading product lines.

Although no one is expecting Apple to top its earnings for the holiday quarter, projections are still lofty. When you factor in the blowout sales of the new iPad and the continued growth of the iPhone 4S, few will be surprised by anything Apple has to report later this month.

Source: Apple

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

A crap-load of money which I can read about on Yahoo later on. Moving on….....

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Why make an article about this now especially with the title if you're going to tell us they announce it later today? Sometimes you guys find anything to post about..

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RICO_ View Post
    A crap-load of money which I can read about on Yahoo later on. Moving on….....
    Next time do everyone a favor and don't stop to comment.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fleurya View Post
    Next time do everyone a favor and don't stop to comment.
    I think I will actually. That's what a public forum is all about. If you don't like it.....then take your own advice and don't stop to comment.....or you can if you want....but it won't change a thing.

Granted this is Apple news, but I don't really see the point of posting a story about an announcement of how much Apple made that's 3 weeks away. I don't think your average MMi reader is falling out of their chair weeks in advance in anticipation of Apple's expected gargantuan profits for a fiscal quarter.