+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Intel Claims Ultrabooks Will Beat Out MacBook Air and iPad Sales

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Originally Posted by steve-z17 A lot of people out there don't know how to use a computer which is exactly where Apple comes in. They make products that are easy
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Cellular's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steve-z17 View Post
    A lot of people out there don't know how to use a computer which is exactly where Apple comes in. They make products that are easy to understand and simple to use, that's why more people are moving to iOS or Mac OS. And yes, Windows just fails sometimes, no matter who's using it or if you built the computer yourself, things just go wrong. That doesn't mean Windows sucks, it's just a user preference.

Haha! I had a good laugh when I read this, thanks!
    +1 Exactly

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cellular View Post
    Windows only fails if you are 1) computer illiterate 2) and bought a retail **** dell. Don't blame the OS blame your self :/. 3) and of course you never built a pc before
    I, for one, have built my own pc's, and am not computer illiterate. Yet, i still dont use windows because it is overpriced, doesnt run very well, gets viruses, etc. I use ubuntu, or other variations of linux. sometimes i even install OSX, but never windows.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cellular's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coltonbyu8 View Post
    I, for one, have built my own pc's, and am not computer illiterate. Yet, i still dont use windows because it is overpriced, doesnt run very well, gets viruses, etc. I use ubuntu, or other variations of linux. sometimes i even install OSX, but never windows.
    Well all you had to put is "I built my own pc" the "I am computer literate" part is understood
    Plus I love ubuntu I have dual bios on my motherboard

Oh and what parts did you use to build? When I saw doesn't run very well I was like huh?
    Last edited by Cellular; 04-03-2012 at 02:42 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Apple makes just as good of profits based on sales. Apple has a huge chunk of users on computers considering they don't license there software like windows that makes a huge difference.

Also I doubt any of the commenters know enough to even say which is better..

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coltonbyu8 View Post
    Are you attending BYU right now or did you graduate from there? I only ask cause your name has BYU in it and I go to school/work there.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I think people are missing the big point here "The Keyboard". Intel has known this is the problem that stands in the way of everything IOS. For example my IOS powered iphone is beside me while I type this post and it's there for a reason. I could sit here and tap this message out but its much more convenient for me to use a keyboard if I'm going to type anything lengthy. So what intel will do is wait for Apple to make the move when they decide to release something like an i-keyboard maybe in conjunction with a stand to place the ipad to make it an i-laptop so then they can release something competitive and in turn both mega companies can transition more toward touch simplicity combined with tactile keyboard feedback. So soon we will take our laptop screen to work as a tablet and place it on our keyboard stand equipped with usb, sd ports and blueray drives--when we get home ? This is inevitable.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12