+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Morgan Stanley Raises Price Target for Apple Stock

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
    Thanks

Default Morgan Stanley Raises Price Target for Apple Stock

Morgan Stanley’s Katy Huberty put out a new note to clients with three new price targets for Apple’s stock. According to her analysis of the market and Apple, the bull case price is now $960, the base case is now $720, and the bear case is $405.

Not surprisingly, the $720 base case was Huberty’s previous bull case. This has long-since changed due to the constant record-breaking statistics of Apple’s stock over the past few months specifically. According to Huberty, she believes that “Apple’s earning power is potentially far greater than investors believe” and that the difference from her previous bull case model reflects this thought as well.

Huberty believes that Apple will probably seek revenue due to the increased interest in iPad adoption rates in businesses of all sizes as well as the hopes of the next-generation iPhone to be LTE compatible (much like the new iPad is). The other reason included the fact that Apple has some very large untapped markets such as China and Brazil, both of which will add a significant amount of sales for the tech giant. These reasons alone are set to increase revenues for the Cupertino California company, but one thing that Huberty forgot to mention was the fact that a rumored Apple HD television set is also said to be released later in the year.

Source: Fortune

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Thanks

I bought at $135. i ONLY wish id bought more shares!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I bought in at $18. Pretty sure that was before two splits, too.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fofer View Post
    I bought in at $18. Pretty sure that was before two splits, too.
    Just started investing about a week ago so that was $544... sure hope things keep going at this rate.