+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mac OS X 10.7.3 Build 11D46 Seeded to Developers

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
    Thanks

Default Mac OS X 10.7.3 Build 11D46 Seeded to Developers

Apple recently delivered a new build of Mac OS X to developers (build 11D46). The focus for the build still includes iCloud Document Storage, Spotlight, Safari, Mail,iCal, and Address Book features. While Apple already supported iCloud document features in its iPhone and iPad versions of the iWork suite, its Mac version of iWork hasn’t yet rolled out support for seamless cross-platform document editing. This update is said to address that.

The new 10.7.3 build will also be extending official Mac support for Catalan, Croatian, Greek, Hebrew, Romanian, Slovak, Thai, and Ukrainian languages. Along with the features previously mentioned, the build will also incorporate fixes related to smart cards, directory services authentication, and Apple’s Windows file sharing, which the company just began using in Mac OS X Lion after ditching SAMBA as the code it used for working with Windows PCs over the network. Additionally, it includes drivers for new AMD (ATI) “Tahiti” graphics cards.

The build will be accompanied by a parallel Mac OS X Lion Server 10.7.3 build that focuses on Apple’s Address Book Server, Calendar & Contacts Server, WebDAV sharing and Directory Utility, as well as tweaking the user interface of the Server Application related to Sharing, Web and VPN services. The server build will also include support for the Profile Manager (which is used to deploy and manage Macs and iOS devices), Webmail, adds iPad editing support in its Wiki Server and fixes elements of the Xsan file system that Apple now ships for free within $50 Server app available in the Mac App Store.

Source: Apple

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

My iPhone is a Part of Me klouud's Avatar
    Thanks

What about iMessage over OSX? Thats what i want!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Raybeast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by klouud View Post
    What about iMessage over OSX? Thats what i want!
    I never really thought of that, however it would be a great Idea!