Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Vizio Entering the PC Market This Summer With Ultra-Portables and All-In-One PCs

Default I've applied for costco.
    I've applied for job at costco.
    more than 5x.
    no reply from them.
    can you tell me what I need to do to get my foot in the door?
    can you recommend me.
    cashier or anything is fine.
    I have lots of experience in cashier, forklift driver, and many other things.
    thnx
    I'm locate in Oakland, ca
    Quote Originally Posted by AKCHRIS View Post
    [B]Actually I work for Costco's Who sells Vizo's & the MOST returned TV's are Vizos. No Offense but Vizo's Don't get Good reviews like Other Brands. I see this like Best Buys Insignia vs Costcos Vizo...THEN..we can see who come's out on Top.lmao[B]

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    Let's be honest, they are certainly catering to the "I want an iMac but don't want to spends $2k on it" crowd with this machine. This is more similar to a current gen iMac than it is to any other all-in-one on the market. And this is coming from a Windows/OSX user that GENERALLY leans in the direction of Windows.
    Well I don't agree. The reason is rather simple, if I were to make an all-in-one I'd probably design it just as sleek, and not because I'm aware some people would wish to have an iMac but can't afford it, simply because I appreciate beauty in electronics. As a side note I'm thinking the reason we don't see more of these is because no company dares to even challenge apple design-wise. And that sounds like a dumb move honestly. Hopefully soon enough we will be seeing more designs like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12