+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Vizio Entering the PC Market This Summer With Ultra-Portables and All-In-One PCs

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
I've applied for job at costco. more than 5x. no reply from them. can you tell me what I need to do to get my foot in the door? can
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default I've applied for costco.
    I've applied for job at costco.
    more than 5x.
    no reply from them.
    can you tell me what I need to do to get my foot in the door?
    can you recommend me.
    cashier or anything is fine.
    I have lots of experience in cashier, forklift driver, and many other things.
    thnx
    I'm locate in Oakland, ca
    Quote Originally Posted by AKCHRIS View Post
    [B]Actually I work for Costco's Who sells Vizo's & the MOST returned TV's are Vizos. No Offense but Vizo's Don't get Good reviews like Other Brands. I see this like Best Buys Insignia vs Costcos Vizo...THEN..we can see who come's out on Top.lmao[B]

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    Let's be honest, they are certainly catering to the "I want an iMac but don't want to spends $2k on it" crowd with this machine. This is more similar to a current gen iMac than it is to any other all-in-one on the market. And this is coming from a Windows/OSX user that GENERALLY leans in the direction of Windows.
    Well I don't agree. The reason is rather simple, if I were to make an all-in-one I'd probably design it just as sleek, and not because I'm aware some people would wish to have an iMac but can't afford it, simply because I appreciate beauty in electronics. As a side note I'm thinking the reason we don't see more of these is because no company dares to even challenge apple design-wise. And that sounds like a dumb move honestly. Hopefully soon enough we will be seeing more designs like this.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12