Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Get A Digital iTunes Gift Card From Best Buy for 20% Off

Default Get A Digital iTunes Gift Card From Best Buy for 20% Off

Digital gift cards are just so much more convenient...

Best Buy is selling their digital iTunes gift cards at twenty percent off of their face value on their Web Site. If you are looking to get a good deal on music, movies, books, or apps for your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad, or maybe you want new software for your Mac, then why not pay less money, to get more? The iTunes cards for sale on Best Buy's Web Site range from values of $15-100. The sale is as follows:

$15 Digital iTunes Gift Card -> $12
    $25 Digital iTunes Gift Card -> $20
    $50 Digital iTunes Gift Card -> $40
    $100 Digital iTunes Gift Card -> $80

Unfortunately, the sale isn't for regular gift cards; these are only for digital delivery which means you will not receive any tangible product. You will get a digital code that is as good as redeeming any tangible iTunes gift card - you simply use it in the Mac App Store, App Store, or through iTunes to get your credit.

If it seems like trading less money for more money is a good idea to you, then take an e-stroll over to Best Buy's Web Site and search, "iTunes." You'll find all of the iTunes card offers listed for you including the sales. Digital iTunes cards can be more pleasant to deal with because since they are sent digitally, there is no long wait for shipping like there would be with a tangible iTunes gift card. You also won't get messy by scratching off the backside of a card to get your redeemable code for iTunes/App Store.

Are you going to take advantage of this sale? Share in the comments.

Sources: Best Buy via 9to5Mac

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

mmaboi21 (01-07-2012)

Thanks

Awesome!!!

Thanks

Just bought one through paypal.
    Still waiting for it to be sent

Ok got the email, for anyone who's curious how long it took...
    about 10 minutes total. From checkout to redeemed
    Thanks for the heads up Anthony
    Last edited by mmaboi21; 01-07-2012 at 03:40 PM.

Thanks for the heads up... I had some RZ certificates saved up... Got a $50 iTunes card for $5...

iPhone? More like MyPhone GrandMasterB's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mmaboi21 View Post
    Just bought one through paypal.
    Still waiting for it to be sent

Ok got the email, for anyone who's curious how long it took...
    about 10 minutes total. From checkout to redeemed
    Thanks for the heads up Anthony
    Thanks mmaboi. Guess I better pick up one or two while there're hot.

Its taking forever... long wait! Hope it's not the time, don't want to wait till tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by bokusama View Post
    Its taking forever... long wait! Hope it's not the time, don't want to wait till tomorrow!
    I've been waiting for over 12 hrs. *Best Buy's site says the order's complete, but I haven't even gotten a purchase confirmation email yet, let alone the actual digital iTunes card. *I've checked spam folders, the trash, nothing :/

Took like an hour and a half for me, but it's mine now! Thanks for the heads-up :-D

Agreed, digital gift cards are much more convenient. Remind me of some same stuff showed on Youtube, How To Create Your Own Special New Year Cards.mov - YouTube

Looks like the promotion is no longer available. Went to their site just a minute ago and all itunes cards are being sold at face value.

How is this news? This is more of an advertisement. I wonder how much modmyi was paid for posting this ad and calling it news.