Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Google's Insync Service No Longer in Beta - Good Alternative to Dropbox

Default cx.com
    Quote Originally Posted by oneduality View Post
    How? The only thing I see that is better is that you get 5gb free vs 1gb free

After that, the isync service is far more affordable than any of the others I've seen .. I signed up for the 20gb option at $5.00 a year because that's extremely cheap.

It was super simple to set up, I just downloaded the client, linked my pc and it was done.. after that it's just like drop box! I also like how easy it is to share links to my content if I want to.

The focus with isync seems to be simplicity and for that, it's pure win.. that and the price is hard to beat! especially considering that your storage can be shared by all of the google services if you go over on any of them.

CX.com 10gb free, and there is an app for that

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'm a long time dropbox user and love it. Was enticed by insync price, 1/8 of dropbox! But...the mac client right now is crap. Synced bits and pieces all over the place, really messed up my folder structure, and in the process of cleaning up accidentally deleted my google docs too. I have a backup of everything, but still....it's a mess. If you're a mac user I'd stay away for now.

Well, guess what....as expected this crappy program won't work on my mac G5 running snow leopard.
    Dropbox is the only one so far capable of syncing my old G5 PowerPC, Windows 7 Computer, and Macbook pro... and iPhone.
    Dropbox rules!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12