+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tim Cook's Kinder, Gentler Apple Rewards Employees With Hoodies and Encouraging Words

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Phillip Swanson's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Tim Cook's Kinder, Gentler Apple Rewards Employees With Hoodies and Encouraging Words

Feeling inspired by holiday spirit has rewarded many of its employees throughout the company with nice custom-made hoodies. Well, that and extra time off during the Thanksgiving weekend.

The hoodies appear eerily similar to ones sold in the company's gift store located on their Cupertino Campus, but are reportedly a higher quality. Many of the hoodies included personal messages from higher-level staff members thanking employees for a great year of work.

Oddly enough, the hoodies can’t be worn while employees are at work. The only outer-wear sanctioned to be worn in stores are Apple fleeces in the matching color of the under shirt (Red or Blue). Those fleeces are usually purchased at the stores cost unless the store opens directly to the outdoors.

Still, the extra vacation time, a renewed dedication to charitable giving, and hoodies complete with kind words from superiors speak to Tim Cook’s new style of leadership. Perhaps a kinder, gentler Apple will emerge in the coming decade.

Source: 9to5Mac

Livin the iPhone Life R.Mortera's Avatar
    Thanks

I want a hoodie. :/

iPhone? More like MyPhone clikzip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by R.Mortera View Post
    +1
    Add me up on xbox live gamertag clikzip.

Thanks

This reminds me of the Facebook hoodie that was sold for thousands of dollars

Quote Originally Posted by R.Mortera View Post
    You can probably get the same ones employees got, but for a ridiculous price in eBay.

Livin the iPhone Life R.Mortera's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lol.darkrai View Post

You can probably get the same ones employees got, but for a ridiculous price in eBay.
    Yeah, I'd rather just make myself one that says apple and pretend it came from the actual apple company. :P

iPhone? More like MyPhone Hillefied's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd find an online company who custom embroiders clothing to do the work for me. I've seen t-shirts with Justin Long's face that say Mac and Me back when Long was playing the Mac in Apple's commercials. I wouldn't mind one of those.

MMi Staff Writer Phillip Swanson's Avatar
    Thanks

eBay, not filled with the deals it once was....