+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Introduces "Complete My Season Pass" Feature in iTunes Store

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
    Thanks

Default Apple Introduces "Complete My Season Pass" Feature in iTunes Store

Apple has offered a “Complete My Album” feature in the iTunes Store for a long time, allowing users who previously purchased individual tracks to upgrade to the full album at a discounted price. The feature was based off of the single-track purchases made by the user and has been successful in terms of providing the user convenience as well as earning larger profits for the company.

Unfortunately users haven’t had the flexibility of a similar option for TV shows but that is no longer the case. This appears to have changed this week with the addition of a “Complete My Season Pass” feature, which is now available in the iTunes Store. When users are logged in and viewing an iTunes Store page listing for a single season of a TV show, the Season Pass purchase price will be reduced by the amount of previous single-episode purchases, allowing users to upgrade to the full season without having to essentially repurchase the episodes they previously acquired individually.

Usually, season passes for TV shows come at a significant discounted price when compared to buying each episode of the season individually. The new “Complete My Season Pass” feature should offer users who find themselves having already purchased several single episodes of a season and wishing to upgrade to the full season with a way to save some money. The feature was an obvious one for Apple to implement and is probably going to be very convenient for many users out there.

Are you excited for the addition of this new feature? Let us know your thoughts and opinions below!

Source: iTunes Store

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

About time!!!!

I can see this being a very useful feature
    #eli7e revived me

Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts