+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firefox 9.0 Released

is a discussion within the

Mac News

forums, a part of the

General Apple/Mac

section;
Originally Posted by andypropaganda And how would I know if I have the hack installed? Because as far as I know, I never installed said hack. Because Firefox doesn't and
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by andypropaganda View Post
    And how would I know if I have the hack installed? Because as far as I know, I never installed said hack.
    Because Firefox doesn't and has never supported Lion's full screen feature natively.

Thanks
    Default Firefox
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    I have to disagree. It boots up fast but it doesn't seem to have heavy rendering engines for large sites. Firefox is just the opposite of that, boots up slower but it has the heavy engine to load a page. Now with the JavaScript boost, it's been proven by my source linked in the article to have some of the best JavaScript performances of any browser.
    I totally agree with you about Firefox man! There is no "Best" web browser, its a matter of preference I think. I happen to prefer Firefox more because I like the flow of the browser and how it doesn't seem too heavy. I do continue to use Google Chrome right now because I really like having the zoom option thats included with OS X Lion, and until Firefox adds this option, I hate to say it but I will be using Chrome. I have a 27in monitor and sometimes its hard to read small print or maybe i just need glasses ;P

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12