Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Motorola Wins Europe-Wide Ban on Infringing Apple Products

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RICO_ View Post
    Ruh Roh! That's gonna sting if the appeal is denied.

And lol at the attempted $2.7 billion bond wanted by Apple. That's absurd. You're not losing that amount of money in the time it takes to overturn a decision IF the appeal is granted. Classic example of Apple's greed. They deserved this.
    I wonder if Samsung was offered a bond or requested one and it was turned down. 6 months after its release, the Galaxy Tab 10.1 is finally available for sale in Australia. I wonder how much money Samsung lost and if they will be compensated or sue Apple for damages.

Either way, these patent wars are really stupid and in the end will wind up costing us (the consumers). there should be no such thing as software patents and hardware only for truly unique features, not vague sh!t like "a rectangle with rounded corners."

Quote Originally Posted by fbiryujin View Post
    Every single Apple customer that is denied one of these products should Call Motorola and scream their heads off at the people who answer the phone. Patent infringement is a big issue, but this just hurts consumers, and destroys any semblance of a free market. I'm going to stop there before I go into "politics mode"
    did you make a similar call to apple in support of all the people who want Samsung, HTC and other Android devices? you forgot who started this mess in the first place. suing because someone made a better tablet than you? are you serious?
    Last edited by jOnGarrett; 12-09-2011 at 06:19 PM.

I sue you. I sue YOU. I sue them.You can't sell your phones in that country. You can't walk here.HEY YOU, quit talking on that phone and drive. You can't text and drive. My phone is better than your phone. YEA?!! Well my phone cant beat up your tab and your phone so take that. BLAH BLAH BLAH. Damn high school B.S. Some of the smartest people on earth and they can't play nice together. As consumers, we decide who fails and who succeeds. Not the corp. or a court. All these lawsuits prove nothing. Just stop already and make your product and let the consumers decide.

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Maybe they would if competitors stopped STEALING (yeah I can use caps too) their ideas. And before you say this time it's Apple doing the stealing well other Courts found the technology to be ESSENTIAL.
    Well since you're so much on the UP AND UP with letter casing why don't you go hit up a mod or admin and have them fix your retarded StIcKy CaPs having a.ss user name

Crapple has pretty much resolved the whole "competitor copying" issue by continuing to produce the SAME EXACT PRODUCTS over and over again

Quote Originally Posted by iKillYou View Post
    Well since you're so much on the UP AND UP with letter casing why don't you go hit up a mod or admin and have them fix your retarded StIcKy CaPs having a.ss user name

Crapple has pretty much resolved the whole "competitor copying" issue by continuing to produce the SAME EXACT PRODUCTS over and over again
    You are an angry and sad individual LOL

Thanks

This is an article about a European patent infringement lawsuit.

This is not an article about the quality of usernames, the intelligence of members here, nor is it about defending the type of smartphone/tablet you use.

Capeesh?

Damn guess I cant buy an apple "function" in europe any more. Sucks cause that was my favorite ios device lol- please explain the last bullet. Apple deserves this. A few billion here or there wont kill a company with more cash stashed away than the US government. Id bet anything they store away those billions of dollars of cash just for things like this. Eventually apple will give up on this and settle for a couple billion and keep selling in europe. Apple will continue to be a hard *** against samsung and sue them and HTC until they get more license dollars than microsoft gets from HTC and force them to raise prices and make cheaper phones, hurting the consumer and making the iphone that much more appealing.

If anything good comes out of all this its that HTC and Samsung might just become more interested in the newly opened source webos and make some real hardware with that sexy UI (:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 893 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iKillYou View Post

Yeah I'll talk to you when you learn to speak English. Why do they let retards use the Internet?

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    A few things. First, Apple opened this can of worms. It has nothing to do with Fandroids hating on anyone. I love Apple. I love Android. Apple thinks they are invincible here. Clearly they are not! Samsung probably could sue Moto, but I doubt they will any time soon. Apple made this situation an Apple v the "rest of them" battle and that is exactly what they are getting.

When this is all played out I am sure all we will see is a bunch of the same money trading hands. Nothing will have been gained, everything will have been lost, but at least we will have straightened out who has patent right to a bazillion patents.

You steal essential tech and it's ok. You steal non-essential tech and you should be fined. Cool.
    I disagree with everything you said. Tech companies suing each other did not start with Apple.

Also if someone gets a patent on some small essential crap then that reduces competition. Good for Apple for still releasing products.

Companies stealing non-essential crap is whole definition of restricting innovation. This is the area where companies should innovate and protect their ideas.

Big difference between essential and non-essential. So yeah. Cool.
    Last edited by KraXik; 12-10-2011 at 03:22 AM.

Default Ridonkulous
    Quote Originally Posted by td1439 View Post
    (Apple to everyone): You can make a smartphone or tablet, just as long as it doesn't have black or clear screens, or rounded corners, or rectangular screens. Because we patented shapes and colors and stuff like that.

Apple's helpful guidelines for competitors to avoid patent infringement | ITworld
    Lol. You just cracked me up 'cuz of how true that is.

Banned in Germany huh? Well it makes sense. Germany has a history of making "smart" decisions.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iDeadman View Post
    Banned in Germany huh? Well it makes sense. Germany has a history of making "smart" decisions.
    Germany is the economic superpower in Europe, they make a hell of a lot better decisions than you.
    That is unless you can somehow show that Apple did not infringe on the patent mentioned (even when Apple admit using it), then you are in the wrong profession you should work in the law team for Apple.

I love this thread just because what is good for the goose is good for the gander, Apple finally got what's coming to them.

Quote Originally Posted by unison999 View Post
    Germany is the economic superpower in Europe, they make a hell of a lot better decisions than you.
    That is unless you can somehow show that Apple did not infringe on the patent mentioned (even when Apple admit using it), then you are in the wrong profession you should work in the law team for Apple.

I love this thread just because what is good for the goose is good for the gander, Apple finally got what's coming to them.

Yeah because in 1933/34 Germany made a waaaay better decision then someone like me would of made. First off, never try to assume who a person is making a statement, you do not know me nor what my actual profession is. All you end up doing is showing how much of a fu*king idiot you are. I could careless about infringements, and who did what. So learn to take a joke and laugh at it, INSTEAD of becoming the joke and people laughing at you.

Oh for the love of christ, can't we all jsut get along. If you prefer apple cool. If you prefer android cool. They're all basically pocket computers anyhow. Everybody take a damn breath.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12